X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know how to mount and dismount my own tires. Charlie taught me a while back, and I've aided him doing it probably like 40 times now lol.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i need to move out on my own ASAP!
      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
        Yep. Some people don't understand that. I'm always asked to find good deals for ppl so when I find something I tell them BUY IT RIGHT NOW. They never do and then bitch how I always end up with the good deals. It's simple craigslist economics if you ask me.

Wednesday's not bad though, there's a chance
        When I find something I want, I do everything in my power to buy it that day. One day I worked 10 hours and drove 3 hours one way to make sure I got it before anyone else lol

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
          When I find something I want, I do everything in my power to buy it that day. One day I worked 10 hours and drove 3 hours one way to make sure I got it before anyone else lol
          Word, like Ollie said, I'm always asked to find shit and when I do I always say buy it right the fuck now. They usually sleep on it and it's gone te next day. When I was offered the bottom end for my motor, I moved mountains to get it before it was even offered to anyone else.

Btw, if I was in the market for wheels, those ferrari wheels for 1200 In the classifieds would be on the way to me right now

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Those Ferrari wheels are fucking awesome. Shame they use such a shitty bolt pattern.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I don't ever sleep on it lol, that's how you miss out on the good shit

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                I don't ever sleep on it lol, that's how you miss out on the good shit
                this is tru if i we slept on the america trip i might be dead now, lol we walked about 80 miles one week just to the apt. at the embessy lool
                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• The stickies weren't always orange, were they?

Comment

• Originally posted by MrJereMoose View Post
                    The stickies weren't always orange, were they?
                    No I thought I was the only one who thought that, you aren't crazy.

Comment

• my sticky stuff is green w a touch of purple
                      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• sticky-ickies

Comment

• Plenty of orange hairs

Comment

• Originally posted by MrJereMoose View Post
                            The stickies weren't always orange, were they?
                            Dude, you totally wasted your nomination for car of the year. It's dope as shit but it's just a bagged e30.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• I know, but I've got a soft spot for E30s and I don't know where it came from...

Sometimes I'm impulsive

Comment

• I also kinda just wanted to get the ball rolling, I kinda figured someone would say "it's just a bagged E30" which will force people to search for something better. My laziness is there to fret more work for others.

Comment

Working...
                                X