X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
    So many skylines here

The GTRs have the model name start with BNR and the rest of the models are usually HR or HCR.

R32 Skylines is the easiest choice for dropping an SR20 motor into as it literally just bolts straight in. All that needs to be done is change the front cross-member to the S13 cross member(which I already have a spare one in stock) and changing the gearbox bell housing to an SR model bell housing.

Finding a nice cheap R32 4 door is the problem I'm having though. A friend managed to get one for $2k with a dead motor, so I guess I just have to wait for one to come up.
    Also wanting the NA 4 stud R32 as the base, as that means there is less chance of the body being thrashed hard and I could run my 4 stud 15s on it.
    ahhhhh got it! Didnt realise it was that easy ether lol!

I say you just sit on your money and wait to strike..... The r32 would be sauce
    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
      R32 4dr FTW. Sup fellas.
      oh herro

Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
      ahhhhh got it! Didnt realise it was that easy ether lol!

I say you just sit on your money and wait to strike..... The r32 would be sauce
      Yeah pretty easy to bolt in, the wiring can be a head fuck though, but since I'm already re-wiring my car, hopefully I didn't fuck it up and can use the knowledge gained for the conversion wiring.

I have a problem with saving money... It doesn't happen..
      Whenever money appears in my account I just buy something I don't need like another set of wheels.

So broke right now and getting a $15k loan to buy a new daily, so hopefully I don't modify the daily and can save some money.
      Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

So many skylines here
        R32s are old enough to import into the US now, but good luck navigating THAT nightmare.

If I had won the Powerball last night, I would have imported a Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evoluzione and turned it into my DD. They're one of my favorite cars of all time.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
        www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
        I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
          ok so my dream car is a BR34! PURE SEX! And i love the r32 (just because older lol) so a 4 door would be so dope! What is that called a BR32?! lol IDK

But a e30 vert is sex too! Just like JunkHouse lol RISKY! but i would get the skyline mobshot!
          if you use the whole chassis code, get it right rob.

BNR, bro. BNR

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
            R32s are old enough to import into the US now, but good luck navigating THAT nightmare.

If I had won the Powerball last night, I would have imported a Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evoluzione and turned it into my DD. They're one of my favorite cars of all time.
            It's one of my dream cars too. I'd also be happy with an 037.

///M 2.0
            G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• If I won the Powerball last night, I'd be rich today.

Comment

• i would have squandered it on cars, bitches and weed.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post

The Lancias are actually not that expensive to need to win Powerball, unless you are buying a 100% fully restored one.

Here are 2 for sale in Japan

ヤフオク!は、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るヤフオク!で、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。

ヤフオク!は、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るヤフオク!で、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。

Also I would not import anything that old from UK or Europe, Winter + Snow + Salted roads = Rust buckets

Comment

The Lancias are actually not that expensive to need to win Powerball, unless you are buying a 100% fully restored one.
                    Oh really?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                      if you use the whole chassis code, get it right rob.

BNR, bro. BNR
                      lol IDK man, i am not a nissan guy, but i did know that much tho. I bet most folks on SW dont even know a skyline came in 4 doors? (not rt were all legion of legit!)

BLITZ !

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                      i would have squandered it on cars, bitches and weed.

ouuughhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! (zztop voice)
                      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• They made a Skyline wagon as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                          Oh really?
                          Yeah the black one I posted that looks mint would only set me back about $50k to get in Australia

or these 2 are already in Aus

I could go to the bank today and get that size loan pretty easy

Comment

• I was kidding Roman, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                              They made a Skyline wagon as well.
                              Not quite

There was no skyline wagons in the R32-34 range (these are the models people commonly refer to as skylines, there were wagons up to the R32 range though))

There was however an R33 GTR wagon made by an after market tuning company(the name of the company escapes me)

Common conversions are however Skyline front end on a Nissan Stagea to make a Skyline "wagon"

Comment

• Completely forgot about Stageas.

Comment

Working...
                                X