This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Samuel L. Jackson View Post
    Roman That's the fucking shit. I wish the US had something like that.
    The only problem is the car has to be 25years+ to be eligible for club rego. Hence why I'm looking at pre-87 cars

Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
    Fuck Fuck Fuck, I get really bad ideas about cars I dont have but want
    Same, so many plans, no space/money for them though
    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
      The only problem is the car has to be 25years+ to be eligible for club rego. Hence why I'm looking at pre-87 cars

Similar to our antique laws

Comment

If I had the money then I would have no space. But I have a ton of free space

Comment

• Originally posted by Weponhead View Post
          damn even the stuff the guy we used to share a yard with that i thought was old had closed cabs , A/c and the like.
          thats cool you get along with your dad. and hey , if you guys make a living with no payments. fuck it.
          That's the mindset he has always done business on. The last time he was in debt was when he bought a mobile home to live in at UF in the 70's. When you buy shit from the 80's for ~5k each you don't rack up debt. However to get to this point ,before I was born, he worked for and then made his own swamp logging crew. That is something I would never do, pine and hardwood logging is hard enough.
          Originally posted by 180roman View Post

No worries, everything before '87 is fucking awesome anyways.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
            Similar to our antique laws
            But that only qualifies you for a cheap/cool tag. Registration in N.Florida was going to be the same for my e28 either way, ended up I wasn't even eligible because the age changed from 25 to 30.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
              Fuck Fuck Fuck, I get really bad ideas about cars I dont have but want
              Prius + 1ZZ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Samuel L. Jackson View Post
                No worries, everything before '87 is fucking awesome anyways.
                Originally posted by Samuel L. Jackson View Post
                But that only qualifies you for a cheap/cool tag. Registration in N.Florida was going to be the same for my e28 either way, ended up I wasn't even eligible because the age changed from 25 to 30.
                Yeah the best part is rego ends up being like $140 instead of $650

Comment

Yeah the best part is rego ends up being like $140 instead of $650
                  Jesus.

I had to re-register my car last year and I think it was less than $80 for 2 years.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                    Jesus.

I had to re-register my car last year and I think it was less than $80 for 2 years.
                    FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU

For us, Registration is around $650 per year, it is a killer especially if you have registration and insurance due at around the same time. Lucky for me the 180sx is only insured for 3rd party, so it only costs me $350, coz I can't afford full comprehensive.

Comment

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU

For us, Registration is around $650 per year, it is a killer especially if you have registration and insurance due at around the same time. Lucky for me the 180sx is only insured for 3rd party, so it only costs me $350, coz I can't afford full comprehensive.
                      I pay about $70 a month for insurance but I have a pretty low deductible and I carry comprehensive coverage because of deer, etc.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Sup guys?

I'm checking out what should be my next car tomorrow.
                        ///M 2.0
                        G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                          I pay about $70 a month for insurance but I have a pretty low deductible and I carry comprehensive coverage because of deer, etc.
                          Male + under 25 + Sports car(high risk category) = full comp over $2k
                          When I first got it at 19, full comp insurance for me was $4.5k

Originally posted by Jersh View Post
                          Sup guys?

What are you buying?

Comment

• Anybody hear about Obama talking about making an executive decision and confiscating all of the US citizens guns?
                            BMW E38
                            That White Evo
                            -SOLD
                            instagram @kbuss
                            flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
                              Sup guys?

Sup man, what you going to look at?

Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                              Male + under 25 + Sports car(high risk category) = full comp over $2k
                              When I first got it at 19, full comp insurance for me was $4.5k

Sweet Jesus

Originally posted by kbuss View Post
                              Anybody hear about Obama talking about making an executive decision and confiscating all of the US citizens guns?
                              That'll never happen. That'd be the makings of a civil war.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbuss View Post
                                Anybody hear about Obama talking about making an executive decision and confiscating all of the US citizens guns?
                                That's never going to happen. Please remove your head from your asshole.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X