• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dave I have a qdoba right near me, place is racist though, Fuck them

Comment

• Originally posted by Gator View Post
      Dave I have a qdoba right near me, place is racist though, Fuck them
      everywhere is racist. the place I bought my e36m told a customer on the phone, while I was there "of course we're open on MLK day. Thats a fucking black holiday, not an irish one"
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        everywhere is racist. the place I bought my e36m told a customer on the phone, while I was there "of course we're open on MLK day. Thats a fucking black holiday, not an irish one"
        No racist to white people, racist mother fckers

Comment

• I need to stop spending money. I think that trip to Chipotle was the last extra expense for a while. That stupid hurricane last week really fucked my business deep in the asshole

Comment

• Originally posted by Gator View Post
            No racist to white people, racist mother fckers
            Do they call you cracker? and bring you back to a time when the whites owned land and people?

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
              I need to stop spending money. I think that trip to Chipotle was the last extra expense for a while. That stupid hurricane last week really fucked my business deep in the asshole
              I say that after very chipotle trip, and then I go get. Jupiter like two
              Days later, and no, they made my friends shit and then I'm next and she skips
              Me and goes to the hispanicncouple behind me so I'm gettig pushed down te line and when i get to the next lady she's like ohhhh yea gotta ha her start
              Yo burrito down deya, and I was like I got skipped over thebfuxk? And they were like you'll have to go to the back of the line (which had grown quite large during this time) so I told her that there burritos were shit anyway and that I was goin to chipotle, so I say there while my friend ate and then we went to chipotle

Comment

• Racism is just comedic to me at all times. Just be racist back lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                  Racism is just comedic to me at all times. Just be racist back lol.
                  exactly. fight fire with fire

Comment

• So today, I'm gonna go get my dirty ass car washed with my honky friend.

Comment

• i haven't washed my car since i bought it.

Comment

• just had the Potle! I love it because beer!
                        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                          i haven't washed my car since i bought it.
                          Still have the 7?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                            Chipotle or taco bell? Is that even a fucking question? Unless you are blacked out drunk or can't open your eyes stoned then it's fucking blended chicken shit
                            Well line for potle was out the door said fuck that, got 2 taco hell burritos and some starbucks for the same price as one potle burrito

Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                            Racism is just comedic to me at all times. Just be racist back lol.

Comment

• ITT: reverse racism

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                                Well line for potle was out the door said fuck that, got 2 taco hell burritos and some starbucks for the same price as one potle burrito

same price, yes. same awesome, no

Comment

Working...
                                X