This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mommyslittlemonster View Post
    "yeah, i mean i guess he's okay. Lol but man does he have some good stories!"
    christopher m. G, esquire
    stanceworks random thread frequent poster & lord of the BBC
    FIFY.

(It means big black cock, if you're unaware)

www.fluidmotorunion.com
    www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
    I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• I don't know if I hold any weight but I'd be glad to give a reference for you. I'm a professional, and own a suspension company. Throw me in there

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
        I don't know if I hold any weight but I'd be glad to give a reference for you. I'm a professional, and own a suspension company. Throw me in there
        "Hire this dude."
        Jesus Fucking Christ
        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Hey Jaze, in your parts sale do you have any 5x114.3 wheels?

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
            Will definitely be filling out a cover letter, resume and portfolio of work for Road and Track today after work.

They've basically fired the entire masthead and now want fresh, new talent that can write clever shit. I'd like to think I fit that bill.

Good shit, man. Best of luck!

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
            "Hire this dude."
            Jesus Fucking Christ

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

• Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
              Jaze, I need the three pin connector that attaches to the aux fan switch on the radiator. cut me off 6 inches of wire on the connector. let me know how to pay you.
              not sure if odb1 or 2 differs...i need the connector that attaches to this in this size.

i actually have one of those out of my old e30 w the conector cut off!?
              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

I don't know if I hold any weight but I'd be glad to give a reference for you. I'm a professional, and own a suspension company. Throw me in there
                Word. Appreciate it I will do so.

I imagine a reference from Jesus Christ would look pretty damn good. Especially considering I'm a devout atheist.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Yo stu! I'm kinda sorta considering a 302 swap in my water damaged daily. Convince me I can do this for cheap as fuck

Comment

Yo stu! I'm kinda sorta considering a 302 swap in my water damaged daily. Convince me I can do this for cheap as fuck
                    Do it. Don't ask questions, don't think about it. Just do it.

V8 swapped anythings are just incredible.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1DqjkkCeSA"]5 mins of LS3 M3 - YouTube[/ame]
                    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                    Originally posted by Ollie
                    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Yo stu! I'm kinda sorta considering a 302 swap in my water damaged daily. Convince me I can do this for cheap as fuck
                      All you need to find is a wrecked 5.0 stang and you'd be set.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                        Do it. Don't ask questions, don't think about it. Just do it.

V8 swapped anythings are just incredible.

5 mins of LS3 M3 - YouTube
                        Check out the Darius 240z. Supercharged V8 madness.

Comment

Buy something like this, http://baltimore.craigslist.org/cto/3350899180.html

Sell off the roller, and parts and such, make all the money back. Oil pan is $70 if you modify it yourself, mounts are ~$200 total(or make the trans mount yourself and save $110) and yeah. Driveshaft ~$300.

Videos for inspiration:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nc1cPCF7Iuc"]BMW E36 5.0 Swap Donuts - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adsKuzYfEFc"]P1050341.MOV - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXnmMHk5iT0"]E30 v8 burnouts - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guy9aLAf3NE&feature=plcp"]e30 V8 fly by - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEX_xRd9Cdk&feature=plcp"]e30 V8 going through tunnel LOUD!! - YouTube[/ame]

Fuck. Now I really want to do donuts.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Comment

• Btw, not me driving in any of those video's, so don't yell at me for the tunnel lane change.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Comment

I will be inventorying the parts cars over the weekend, it def has an exhaust, gotta see about the intake , best case you can get a new filter. Azevs I don't really know, they were floating around in te basement so they have nicks and shit.

The works are 3 spoke voggards, and I have 4 225/45 that I use on them, you can have em too. But mainly come and hang out motherfucker!
                              while your doing the inventory stuffs can you keep an eye out for that bottom shock mount :P
                              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• That's in my bedroom dude lol

Stu, we must speak. Pm me your number, there's a 50% chance this will go down

Comment

Working...
                                X