This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
    I will be inventorying the parts cars over the weekend, it def has an exhaust, gotta see about the intake , best case you can get a new filter. Azevs I don't really know, they were floating around in te basement so they have nicks and shit.

The works are 3 spoke voggards, and I have 4 225/45 that I use on them, you can have em too. But mainly come and hang out motherfucker!
    Shit son might have to come chill and scoop those up. Whats good this weekend?

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
      Jaze, I need the three pin connector that attaches to the aux fan switch on the radiator. cut me off 6 inches of wire on the connector. let me know how to pay you.
      I got it, just pay shipping. Pm me your address

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
        Shit son might have to come chill and scoop those up. Whats good this weekend?
        Shit, come on down

Comment

Hell yeah, we'd be happy to have you. Bring the woman and well take them out for a steak dinner
          Afraid it will be strictly a business trip or the wifey would be coming with. I'll be down to annoy KK and Kielan for some soldering teacher's class.

If you can hook me up with these parts, then you'll be the one I'll take out for a steak dinner.
          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
          Originally posted by Ollie
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Sup dudes
            I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
              Afraid it will be strictly a business trip or the wifey would be coming with. I'll be down to annoy KK and Kielan for some soldering teacher's class.

If you can hook me up with these parts, then you'll be the one I'll take out for a steak dinner.
              Lol bitch can't wait to see you
              I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Toys for tots anyone?

Comment

• Helllllllllsssss yeahhhhhh I be there.
                  I dislike Byron.

Comment

• I'm going, might spend the night before in philly

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                      Sup dudes
                      Blood pressure currently.
                      Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                      Lol bitch can't wait to see you
                      The only thing that sucks is, my boss kind of wants to fly me out there. So, if that ends up being true, I'm trapped at my hotel unless one of you guys wants some gas money to go do shit. Kind of like what happened in Tennessee last year.
                      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Will definitely be filling out a cover letter, resume and portfolio of work for Road and Track today after work.

They've basically fired the entire masthead and now want fresh, new talent that can write clever shit. I'd like to think I fit that bill.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                        www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                        I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                          Will definitely be filling out a cover letter, resume and portfolio of work for Road and Track today after work.

They've basically fired the entire masthead and now want fresh, new talent that can write clever shit. I'd like to think I fit that bill.
                          I enjoy reading the things you post for FMU, a lot actually. Your photography isn't half-bad either.

LOL at some idiots on facebook. He picked up a set of Drag DR-20's and tried to claim they were works, then uploaded a photo of a G-shock watch and tagged it as #baller

Comment

I'm going, might spend the night before in philly
                            Dude we're definitely grabbing some Tony Luke's then

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                            Blood pressure currently.

The only thing that sucks is, my boss kind of wants to fly me out there. So, if that ends up being true, I'm trapped at my hotel unless one of you guys wants some gas money to go do shit. Kind of like what happened in Tennessee last year.
                            Gaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy
                            No rental?
                            I could probably pick you up one day haha
                            I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                              I enjoy reading the things you post for FMU, a lot actually. Your photography isn't half-bad either.
                              That's all the reference I need.

"Good writer. Okay photographer. Hire him for the first one." - Chris G, StanceWorks.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                              www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                              I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                                Dude we're definitely grabbing some Tony Luke's then

Gaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy
                                No rental?
                                I could probably pick you up one day haha
                                No rental if I fly. The training place is literally on the same road as the airport, so they' just shuttle me back and forth.
                                areyoufuckingkiddingme.jpg

I'm pushing for them to just get me a rental and let me drive it down there. THAT would be the best.
                                Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                                That's all the reference I need.

"Good writer. Okay photographer. Hire him for the first one." - Chris G, StanceWorks.
                                LOL.

"Yeah, I mean I guess he's okay. LOL but man does he have some good stories!"
                                Christopher M. G, Esquire
                                Stanceworks Random Thread Frequent Poster & Lord of the BB6 Chassis

Comment

Working...
                                X