X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kbuss View Post
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
    That cunt
    lolololol. It seems no one has their own Netflix account, just details for others'.

Comment

• I have my own, cause I'm not a cheap fuck. It's fuckin $8 a month people, you're not going to break the bank.

Also having seen this car in person for a total of 4 days, I can tell you that this video effectively captures the rawness. However, in person the sound it makes. NUTS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=llVdaGXZ2a4#!
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i **** fast cars........

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtXlh2j2I18"]How To Switch Lanes Like A Boss - Guy Pulls Out A Gun - YouTube[/ame]
        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          I have my own, cause I'm not a cheap fuck. It's fuckin $8 a month people, you're not going to break the bank.

Also having seen this car in person for a total of 4 days, I can tell you that this video effectively captures the rawness. However, in person the sound it makes. NUTS.

Nice. Looks tight too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
            Emanage ad a piggy back is awesome, compared to a stand alone it sucks but controlling timing, raising redline, fuel maps, boost by rpm, fuel cut defense, Adding knock sensors, injector control, ignition control and hacks for ebc's for 300 bucks on eBay is impossible to beat.

Not to mention it's ease of use. What piggy back do you use? Safc?
            For what it is as far as piggy backs its great. But I still wont touch it.

I do not use piggy backs, they screw alot of things up. I prefer Oem ecu tuning, AEM, Haltech or Megasquirt.

Originally posted by Samuel L. Jackson View Post
            Mom changed her Netflix password :/

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            I have my own, cause I'm not a cheap fuck. It's fuckin $8 a month people, you're not going to break the bank.

I have done the free trial a couple times

Comment

• Hahaha. Don't you have to have different email addresses for that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Samuel L. Jackson View Post
                Hahaha. Don't you have to have different email addresses for that?
                And that takes all of five minutes on Gmail.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• I was gunna do something, and COMPLETELY forgot what it is. Fuck
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I was gunna do something, and COMPLETELY forgot what it is. Fuck
                    I **** when that happens

Comment

• It's ok I remembered.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I was gunna do something, and COMPLETELY forgot what it is. Fuck
                        story of my life
                        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                          For what it is as far as piggy backs its great. But I still wont touch it.

I do not use piggy backs, they screw alot of things up. I prefer Oem ecu tuning, AEM, Haltech or Megasquirt.

I have done the free trial a couple times

well, i dont use it as if it were a stand alone, i use it for fuel cut defense, injector, air and fuel control which is all a JZ motor really needs.

We used to bust out 5-600whp supras all on safc or emanages. Don't get me wrong stand alones are awesome but more so for mitsu since you guys have MAF's and need to recirculate your bov's and a stand alone would let you ditch that for a MAP sensor which JZ's already run on.

so unless you want to run legit fuel cut defense instead of eliminating it, or building a race car where youre messing with timing, ignition, and fuel maps (not for street cars) i dont see a reason to invest in a stand alone THEN sensors and wire it all up.

AEM is pretty good but they use the factory sensors which kind of defeats the purpose in my book. so all in all, I have a built big turbo 1jz that runs on emanage and let the ecu take care of timing while i mess with safer areas and i make some pretty great numbers. 120whp from a 300 dollar box is unbeatable.
                          Last edited by Jesus Christ; 11-07-2012, 05:22 PM.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• now that is a perfect example of a edit!
                            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                              now that is a perfect example of a edit!
                              you should take advantage of that feature, we might understand you more

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                                you should take advantage of that feature, we might understand you more
                                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Working...
                                X