This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FunfGang View Post

I just **** having a million sites pop up when i punch in 2 letters. I'd rather nothing come up
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Okay so that guy "grays" is really irritating me and has been continuing to post crap on my visitor's message board on my SW profile. I have deleted all his comments from my visitor's messages as of now.
      Wouldn't be surprised if he started PMing me about how immature I am etc. LOL.
      Originally posted by mrfobbyaccent
      i'm sorreh AWWPEHH
      | 95 e36 M3-sold POS | 98 e36 M3-track rat RIP ;( | 90 NA Eunos-lookatme car |

Comment

• pm him a page full of rofl smilies and freeze up his computer like a grown man would.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
          pm him a page full of rofl smilies and freeze up his computer like a grown man would.

I'm liking that!

Should I do it?
          I'm bored.
          I know it's immature and douchey but it doesn't really matter in this situation right lol.
          i'm sorreh AWWPEHH

Comment

• I'll help you out.
            Originally posted by Oxer
            people are such stupid cunts.
            fuck everybody.
            Originally posted by Jesus Christ
            listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
            Originally posted by Dudermagee
            You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
              Florida, but Texas for a job. Get it straight Calitard.
              LOL. Not to pick sides, but didn't it take you a few hours to do an intake on your car?
              Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
              florida is by far my least favorite state i've been to. granted i was near tampa....but still.

there's a reason people tolerate the cost of living here.
              Florida is fucking awful. I would NEVER want to live there. Much like the Northeast people tolerate the cost of living in CA because its nice, and actually has desirable qualities about it. Like education, and convenience, and is close to cities that have actual diversity.
              Originally posted by Zayan View Post
              Okay so that guy "grays" is really irritating me and has been continuing to post crap on my visitor's message board on my SW profile. I have deleted all his comments from my visitor's messages as of now.
              Wouldn't be surprised if he started PMing me about how immature I am etc. LOL.
              LOL.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                I'll help you out.
                kk I'm on it as well lol
                i'm sorreh AWWPEHH

Comment

• I don't know if anybody has asked before, but anybody got any pics of some dope r129 roadsters?

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

• I am thinking about taking a road trip to texas t see my friend.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                      LOL. Not to pick sides, but didn't it take you a few hours to do an intake on your car?

Florida is fucking awful. I would NEVER want to live there. Much like the Northeast people tolerate the cost of living in CA because its nice, and actually has desirable qualities about it. Like education, and convenience, and is close to cities that have actual diversity.

LOL.
                      exactly.

Comment

I don't know if anybody has asked before, but anybody got any pics of some dope r129 roadsters?

Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                        I am thinking about taking a road trip to texas t see my friend.
                        Fo'real?
                        What is your intended route?
                        i'm sorreh AWWPEHH

Comment

I don't know if anybody has asked before, but anybody got any pics of some dope r129 roadsters?
                          i wanted to buy one until i found out they go for 8k+ most of the nice ones being in the 10k+ range

Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                          I am thinking about taking a road trip to texas t see my friend.
                          it's an alright place to visit. lots of places to go out, places to eat. stayed out there a little bit because my dad bought land in san antonio to develop.

my girlfriend lived there for a couple years and hates the place. as does my friend who lived there for a year or two.

Comment

• Originally posted by zayan View Post

fo'real?
                            What is your intended route?
                            680 >580 >5 >10.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                              pm him a page full of rofl smilies and freeze up his computer like a grown man would.
                              i LOLD

Florida is awesome if you are rich, if you have to make a living there you are probably trash.

Cali is at least very progressive thinking, florida.....um the whole south for that matter is a ignorant shit hole full of every shitty minority stereotype EVERYWHERE you turn.

the niggas gon nig hard

the spics gon spic hard

the rednecks complain about how lazy everyone else is while being even lazier

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• i5 is the most exciting drive ever

Comment

Working...
                                X