This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
    i wanted to buy one until i found out they go for 8k+ most of the nice ones being in the 10k+ range

it's an alright place to visit. lots of places to go out, places to eat. stayed out there a little bit because my dad bought land in san antonio to develop.

my girlfriend lived there for a couple years and hates the place. as does my friend who lived there for a year or two.
    My friend is in Army and is stationed in El Paso. I'll be going there for a weekend.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
      i5 is the most exciting drive ever
      I dont mind it at all.
      Actually think its pretty cool how you see fresno from MILES away and then going through grape vine is also interesting when you see that lake on the right of you when going 5S.
      I used to drive to compton twice a week for about a 1.5 years and totally didnt mind it. I like driving and find it very relaxing and peaceful.

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
        680 >580 >5 >10.
        I say you go through Mexico.
        They will love your car down there.
        Originally posted by mrfobbyaccent
        i'm sorreh AWWPEHH
        | 95 e36 M3-sold POS | 98 e36 M3-track rat RIP ;( | 90 NA Eunos-lookatme car |

Comment

• Florida is the land of old people. I say that because most old people from here have a place down there for the winters then come back here for the summers. My grandparents being them as well.

My sister lives in Florida and loves it, then again she works at Disney so I don't see how you couldn't like it.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

I used to drive to compton twice a week for about a 1.5 years and totally didnt mind it.
            I KNEW IT!! You are a drug dealer!
            That is why you have such a baller ride.
            Russians will Russian.
            i'm sorreh AWWPEHH

Comment

• Late to the game but I just died laughing reading that Grays thread. This guy must be 13.
              | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

I dont mind it at all.
                Actually think its pretty cool how you see fresno from MILES away and then going through grape vine is also interesting when you see that lake on the right of you when going 5S.
                I used to drive to compton twice a week for about a 1.5 years and totally didnt mind it. I like driving and find it very relaxing and peaceful.
                i like driving, but i5 is incredibly boring except for the lake by the grapevine. and that big ass gas station by clovis/fresno. i always see cool shit there. one time a van pulled up and a bunch of monks in full on monk gear got out.

what the hell were you going to compton that often for?

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                  Florida is the land of old people. I say that because most old people from here have a place down there for the winters then come back here for the summers. My grandparents being them as well.

My sister lives in Florida and loves it, then again she works at Disney so I don't see how you couldn't like it.
                  My grandparents do that from boston to FL then to the dominican republic every winter.

well working at disney must be amazing but if youre an average joe working at winn dixie then its a pretty fucked up place to be.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by kaidotech View Post
                    Late to the game but I just died laughing reading that Grays thread. This guy must be 13.
                    According to him, I'm the one that's 13.
                    i'm sorreh AWWPEHH

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                      LOL. Not to pick sides, but didn't it take you a few hours to do an intake on your car?

Florida is fucking awful. I would NEVER want to live there. Much like the Northeast people tolerate the cost of living in CA because its nice, and actually has desirable qualities about it. Like education, and convenience, and is close to cities that have actual diversity.

LOL.
                      Negative. It took me a few hours at night with a cell phone light to do coilpacks because they were hidden behind an engine cover that I'm pretty sure hasn't been removed since the vehicle was built.

Also, nothing in Cali besides Tahoe and San Diego is nice. Desirable qualities like education? You know how many parents I knew that wanted to move elsewhere for public schools because of how bad Cali ones were?

Convenience? I'm not even sure what you are suggesting. Spend some time living there, then talk. I made a choice to move there, experienced as much as I could, and made up my mind about it after spending 2 years there. It's not like I'm talking about a place I've never been to.
                      Originally posted by Oxer
                      people are such stupid cunts.
                      fuck everybody.
                      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                      listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                      Originally posted by Dudermagee
                      You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                        Negative. It took me a few hours at night with a cell phone light to do coilpacks because they were hidden behind an engine cover that I'm pretty sure hasn't been removed since the vehicle was built.

Also, nothing in Cali besides Tahoe and San Diego is nice. Desirable qualities like education? You know how many parents I knew that wanted to move elsewhere for public schools because of how bad Cali ones were?

Convenience? I'm not even sure what you are suggesting. Spend some time living there, then talk. I made a choice to move there, experienced as much as I could, and made up my mind about it after spending 2 years there. It's not like I'm talking about a place I've never been to.
                        dave has similar sentiments with the PNW

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• the engine cover that was never removed? lol your car couldn't be more than what, 6 years old?

and there is many great places in ca besides sd and tahoe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zayan View Post
                            I say you go through Mexico.
                            They will love your car down there.
                            I drove to mexico twice. LOL

Originally posted by Zayan View Post
                            I KNEW IT!! You are a drug dealer!
                            That is why you have such a baller ride.
                            Russians will Russian.
                            No drugs involved.

Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                            i like driving, but i5 is incredibly boring except for the lake by the grapevine. and that big ass gas station by clovis/fresno. i always see cool shit there. one time a van pulled up and a bunch of monks in full on monk gear got out.

what the hell were you going to compton that often for?
                            To drop things off. I would drive down there every friday and saturday leave my house at 2am get there at 8am get back home by 3pm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                              dave has similar sentiments with the PNW
                              pnw seems to be a very love it or **** it kinda place. i stayed in seattle....didn't like it at all.

Comment

I drove to mexico twice. LOL

No drugs involved.

To drop things off. I would drive down there every friday and saturday leave my house at 2am get there at 8am get back home by 3pm.
                                are you the fucking transporter? IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!

Comment

Working...
                                X