X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So why do you lower your car and then cant drive it?
    Makes no sence to me!

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
      So why do you lower your car and then cant drive it?
      Makes no sence to me!
      Well sometimes I had 3 people want to hop in....I really don't want one of the tires to blow out or have the wheel hit the fender any harder than it already did
      I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
        Well sometimes I had 3 people want to hop in....I really don't want one of the tires to blow out or have the wheel hit the fender any harder than it already did
        Get better coils then.

Comment

Makes no sence to me!
          "because I can drive it, i choose not to drive it with all you fat people in the back"

i remember making this guy sit in the middle of the back seat when my mz6 was lowered on coils, i didnt like the fender rubbing at the time
          Originally posted by M.Burroughs
          I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Grapevine sucks. Sf is the worst though.

Comment

Get better coils then.
              I will next time around haha
              I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                Grapevine sucks. Sf is the worst though.
                We got drunk and went 100mph down Van Ness.
                I still feel bad about it.

Comment

Makes no sence to me!
                  I believe I can drive it (lol), I just don't choose to drive it to far unknown places. I can probably make do still (thanks to my subframe), even with a full car load. But those people would probably be complaining about rubbing... "OMG what's that sound, bla blah blah"

Comment

Get better coils then.
                    This.
                    I can have an elephant in my car and it wouldn't make it rub nor would it settle half an inch lol.
                    Stiff suspension FTW.
                    But yeah SoCal isn't bad until L.A. roads...the freeways ain't bad other than the overpasses.
                    But yeah up in Fairfield/HWY 80 is damn nice man.
                    I love driving HWY 80 at night. It's relaxing...the way the reflectors are positioned around bends and no one on the road and how wide and flat it is.
                    Originally posted by mrfobbyaccent
                    i'm sorreh AWWPEHH
                    | 95 e36 M3-sold POS | 98 e36 M3-track rat RIP ;( | 90 NA Eunos-lookatme car |

Comment

• Originally posted by Zayan View Post
                      This.
                      I can have an elephant in my car and it wouldn't make it rub nor would it settle half an inch lol.
                      Stiff suspension FTW.
                      But yeah SoCal isn't bad until L.A. roads...the freeways ain't bad other than the overpasses.
                      But yeah up in Fairfield/HWY 80 is damn nice man.
                      I love driving HWY 80 at night. It's relaxing...the way the reflectors are positioned around bends and no one on the road and how wide and flat it is.
                      Did you drive here when they were doing constraction on 80 in fairfield?
                      FML!!! I had to slow down to 15mph in the middle of freeway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                        Grapevine sucks. Sf is the worst though.
                        My car hasn't seen either, with this current height anyway.

I would attend the Low Ballers/Royal Origin meet if I was down there lol.

Comment

Did you drive here when they were doing constraction on 80 in fairfield?
                          FML!!! I had to slow down to 15mph in the middle of freeway.
                          No I didn't.
                          All I know that when I was up there in December the roads were so smooth as if they were just repaved.

I almost crashed when I had to veer off Green Valley road right before rockville road and nearly land my car into a ditch because a civic and a lexus crashed right in front of me causing the civic to 180 and go over the side drainage ditches. So random. LOL
                          Last edited by Zayan; 02-08-2012, 08:04 PM.
                          Originally posted by mrfobbyaccent
                          i'm sorreh AWWPEHH
                          | 95 e36 M3-sold POS | 98 e36 M3-track rat RIP ;( | 90 NA Eunos-lookatme car |

Comment

No I didn't.
                            All I know that when I was up there in December the roads were so smooth as if they were just repaved.
                            Thats because they were just paved.

Comment

No I didn't.

I almost crashed when I had to veer off Green Valley road right before rockville road and nearly land my car into a ditch because a civic and a lexus crashed right in front of me causing the civic to 180 and go over the side drainage ditches. So random. LOL
                              You live in green valley?!
                              I live in Cordelia. lol

Comment

Get CCW's. They can make you 16x16. lol
                                And with ET-46 you will have 10" lip!
                                ccw's suck
                                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Working...
                                X