X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teacher saying Evo has VTEC? Tell me he is like a gen ed teacher...
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Its for engine performance class. He has a full race spec porsche that hes converting into a daily driver . Remember how I said he hits valve springs with hammers to break the seats loose and yanks hydraulic lifters with vise grips to take them out? Thats the same guy. Also told us that HIDs make your car faster and have better mpg because it uses less volts then regular bulbs so the alternator has to work less making more power.

-Dan

Comment

• Oh my god.... He should just rename the class to "How to be a Ricer 101" like holy fuck. Why is this man allowed to teach?
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• He owns a honda crx It has every ebay part you could buy for it lol. He even said he wanted to go to 100w HIDs -_- they don't make 100w ballast for cars.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
            Oh my god.... He should just rename the class to "How to be a Ricer 101" like holy fuck. Why is this man allowed to teach?
            that would be an awesome class
            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• lol, good thing i left pct then. and why the fuck is he converting a RACE SPEC porsche into a DD?!?! this guy has some serious issues.
              Pose for the frame

Comment

• Originally posted by Ezze90 View Post
                lol, good thing i left pct then. and why the fuck is he converting a RACE SPEC porsche into a DD?!?! this guy has some serious issues.
                No idea, but everyone wishes you would have stayed in probst class, all we talked about was how much hondas suck

-Dan

Comment

• haha, ******. at least my car runs unlike half of everybody's in the class
                  Pose for the frame

Comment

• My e36 is un-drivable due to the transmission now, and I have no car to get back to college tomorrow with. FML. Might just try to drive it back 2 hours and hope for the best.

On a good note, I came up with $1,500 to do the transmission swap now. So that will at least get me most of the parts I need to start the swap.

-Dan

Comment

• so today I saw
                      3 FDs, 5 FCs, 5 S14s, 1 Supra MK4, 3 Supra Mk3's, 4 Supra Mk2's, 1 R32, and fuckin dope ass red Evo 8 with a nice clean widebody sitting on Battle MBs with Cyan Blue lug nuts and stretch.

And I also saw a dope ass G35 that looked exactly like this but the spokes looked more like a gun metal color and a black hood. So F'n dope. I got pics of some of the cars too
                      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                      Drama you are like god
                      Originally posted by SwearBear
                      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Just got back from Staggered, so many sick cars.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• yaay a NICO meet on the 24th
                          |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                          Drama you are like god
                          Originally posted by SwearBear
                          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• This swap is honestly going to kill me. So much fail is about to happen before the epic wins.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                              so today I saw
                              3 FDs, 5 FCs, 5 S14s, 1 Supra MK4, 3 Supra Mk3's, 4 Supra Mk2's, 1 R32, and fuckin dope ass red Evo 8 with a nice clean widebody sitting on Battle MBs with Cyan Blue lug nuts and stretch.
                              Tis reminds me... I saw a nice, white S14 today, pretty low, aggressive fitment (altough the rear could use some more work), and I left a note to come join Stanceworks, haha.

Also saw an R33 Skyline GT-R... effing RARE over here. He had the same regional plates as me, seems he lives just a few towns over.

And two mean Corvettes that looked pretty modified chasing each other on the Autobahn... they sounded mean!

And lo and behold, as I was pulling out of a gas station, there was a genuine Fiat 131 rally car driving past me. I was like, "What the hell? Awesome!!"

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                                This swap is honestly going to kill me. So much fail is about to happen before the epic wins.
                                thats what the oh shit money is for
                                Pose for the frame

Comment

Working...
                                X