• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
    Sunburn sucks.
    thats for sure. plus drinking beer from 5pm-5pm. dehydration is whack
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• That sucks.

I can't wait for the NICO meet. It's supposed to be big and there's gonna be DJ and shit
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• a dj? that is a big meet

Comment

• Hell yeeeeaa. They're gonna supply us with food too. And there's another shop right in front of them with 2 FDs and an R32. So let's see if they show
          |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
          Drama you are like god
          Originally posted by SwearBear
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
            thats for sure. plus drinking beer from 5pm-5pm. dehydration is whack
            That sounds rough lol

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
              Hell yeeeeaa. They're gonna supply us with food too. And there's another shop right in front of them with 2 FDs and an R32. So let's see if they show
              that should be a dope meet

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                That sounds rough lol
                its a tough life i live hahahaha i did make like $600 there though. so that aint so bad

Comment

• you were at the swap meet yesterday?
                  Originally posted by TheNeek
                  BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Iscrape View Post
                    you were at the swap meet yesterday?
                    yea, got there sat night and was there til the end of the day on sunday. did you go?

Comment

• nope i was sopposed to go yesterday with people but i was tired from the uconn car show i didnt go. how was it? anything good?

Comment

nope i was sopposed to go yesterday with people but i was tired from the uconn car show i didnt go. how was it? anything good?
                        it was decent. we were vendors so we didnt get to walk around that much. but sat night we were wheelin and dealin til 5am hahaha met some cool people. how was uconn? i had to work sat so i missed uconn and staggered. god damn it

Comment

• oh nice. there was a good turnout for uconn alot of sick cars i filmed a bunch of stuff so once i get the cord to upload ill toss a video together and post it. i wanted to go to staggered after cause i left at 130 but it was so far from there i would of been all over.

Comment

oh nice. there was a good turnout for uconn alot of sick cars i filmed a bunch of stuff so once i get the cord to upload ill toss a video together and post it. i wanted to go to staggered after cause i left at 130 but it was so far from there i would of been all over.
                            post up some of the pics when you get a chance. i wanna see hwat i missed lol did you go to uconn last year?

Comment

• heres some pics my friend took cause i was filming and nope missed it last year so i had to make it this year

Comment

• looks better than last year. it was pretty much all ct subie. my ex wanted to go to it, so we went. i just went to hang out with the guys from xx tuning/eternal motorsports. good people over there.

Comment

Working...
                                X