• Show
Clear All

• 2 DD within walking distance from my house
    Originally posted by TheNeek
    BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      there are probably 20 DD within 5 mins of my house. no bullshit
      Lucky. Closest one is going towards lancaster.

Originally posted by .:Heather:. View Post
      were you successful??
      On chatroullete yes. When talking face to face its kinda obvious when you pull out your iphone lol

-Dan

Comment

we take our coffee seriously. there are also 7 mom and pop breakfast joints within a half mile of my house
        Mom and pop's are soooooo much better then a chain. Around me it's allllll chains, I **** it.

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
          On chatroullete yes. When talking face to face its kinda obvious when you pull out your iphone lol
          trying to get a girl to strip on the internet is not picking her up.

Comment

• Originally posted by .:Heather:. View Post
            Mom and pop's are soooooo much better then a chain. Around me it's allllll chains, I **** it.
            they totatlly are. i try to go on weekends if i dont have to work on sundays
            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

trying to get a girl to strip on the internet is not picking her up.
              Who said anything about getting her to strip? Its actually a good way to meet friends.

-Dan

Comment

they totatlly are. i try to go on weekends if i dont have to work on sundays
                lucky

Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                Who said anything about getting her to strip? Its actually a good way to meet friends.
                mmmmmhm you did say to pick up chicks. but hey i've never tried chatroulette so what do i know lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Iscrape View Post
                  lol yes how do you know him.....forza?
                  kinda sorta lol
                  |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                  Drama you are like god
                  Originally posted by SwearBear
                  Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• haha nice

Comment

I was LOL Google translate>me. My bf and I were having a convo the other day about taking a class though. He said he just wants to know what they're saying in Spanish around his car at car shows hahaha. (he drives a honda)
                      lol that's too funny. Looks like Spanish is becoming a second language for America.

Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                      I use google translator to pick up females

Drama you are like god
                      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                        kinda sorta lol
                        how else do you know him?

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                          2nd hardest language to learn (1st being english). the sentance structure is backwards from ours.

example:
                          watashiwa jared des
                          translated:
                          i jared am

only took a year of it and that was 5 years ago but im gonna have a japanese guy here that works on base teach me =D and hopefully get better at ping pong
                          yea I know. They read backwards, I think that's why( or i think it Chinese). I need to find get rosetta stone for free somehow

Originally posted by Iscrape View Post
                          haha nice
                          haha he kept telling me how
                          nice the drift faction 240 was

I think through FB. Can't remember. We talk a lot though
                          Last edited by Drama; 04-13-2010, 10:52 AM.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                            haha he kept telling me how
                            nice the drift faction 240 was

I think through FB. Can't remember. We talk a lot though
                            haha yea it was pretty dirty we are gunna go to the drift faction events they are having

Comment

• Originally posted by Iscrape View Post
                              haha yea it was pretty dirty we are gunna go to the drift faction events they are having
                              O yea he was telling me about that. He said that it'll be his first drift event and he's excited lol

Drama you are like god

Comment

• "i threw a tenant to the crub last night with 2 kids and she is blind.....i didnt even give a Fuck she had to go,,,,cops and all...Fuck that bitch"

my mom just said that to me on FB. and everyone wonders why i have such a poor attitude towards others

Comment

Working...
                                X