X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it's funny and not funny at the same time. they usually end up being the belligerent ones, at least in my experiences. i'm actually proud of how much i can put down before getting destroyed... i guess i can credit the scottish, irish, and german blood in me.
    ///M 2.0
    G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Lol when I started drinking last year, I started at like 3 shots to get me drunk, ended the school year, taking about 7-8, and being able to drink a few beers about an hour later too. I'd say I've gotten better, it just, costs more now...
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• didn't drink in hs?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
          it's funny and not funny at the same time. they usually end up being the belligerent ones, at least in my experiences. i'm actually proud of how much i can put down before getting destroyed... i guess i can credit the scottish, irish, and german blood in me.
          totally true. we always end up having to take care of the big ass light weight because he thinks he can drink as much as us normal people
          tumblr
          myata

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
            laws regulate price of alcohol?

yeah, i went to school with a kid that drank regularly and would be smashed after two beers. crazy how that shit works...my cousin out drank me by far his first time drinking.
            yeah we have a government run company that regulates that shit. Minimum price is $2 at a bar. Used to be cheap but some guy bought a bunch of $4 pitchers of beer and jumped off a bridge and died, now its $9minimum a pitcher and you have to have 3 people to get one.
            Originally posted by Jesus Christ
            he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• i gave my friend the nickname two drink trav, because of that... he's the "i'm gonna fall over onto everything" kinda drunk.
              ///M 2.0

Comment

i guess i can credit the scottish, irish, and german blood in me.
                Ah I see, I can put away a shit load of booze, I just get cunted drunk but I can usually tolerate it, I have gotten blackout drunk recently though, but thats like after a bottle of tonic wine, half a litre or so of vodka and some pints of cider.
                Originally posted by Lt. Dangle
                Are your cigars left handed, or right handed?
                Originally posted by Kielan
                Debatable, I sat there uncontrollably shitting for more than 20 minutes.

Check my Tumblr, bitches.

Comment

• black out for me takes vodka... a lot of vodka. and it's not too fun, that's why i usually just stick to pounding beer. that way i don't have any problem staying in control and not do dumb shit.
                  ///M 2.0

Comment

• i'm going to throw my phone out a fucking window.

Comment

• i'm straight knocking motherfuckers out in UFC right now.
                      ///M 2.0

Comment

• So, my dad may be getting offered a job in the UAE for like 2 years, shit good moneyn but I dunno, would be weird without my dad around, even though I'm gonna be in Dublin it'll be weird.
                        Originally posted by Lt. Dangle
                        Are your cigars left handed, or right handed?
                        Originally posted by Kielan
                        Debatable, I sat there uncontrollably shitting for more than 20 minutes.

Check my Tumblr, bitches.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                          didn't drink in hs?
                          I wasn't really ever invited anywhere in HS, so no. It wasn't that I was against it, I just didn't get invited.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Wow, so im dealing with my Phone/Internet/Cable provider right now and the bundle pricing is Rediculous. I have 2 get 3 different entertainment packages just for 2 channels in each one. $10 a pop
                            Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                            he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

i'm straight knocking motherfuckers out in UFC right now.
                              first or second one? only played the demo for the newer one, but the original one was way too easy.

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                              I wasn't really ever invited anywhere in HS, so no. It wasn't that I was against it, I just didn't get invited.
                              well this just got awkward...

Originally posted by benz88 View Post
                              Wow, so im dealing with my Phone/Internet/Cable provider right now and the bundle pricing is Rediculous. I have 2 get 3 different entertainment packages just for 2 channels in each one. $10 a pop
                              like hbo/showtime/cinemax? we have those and they rarely get used. not worth it imo.

Comment

• i just got the second one, the career mode is harder now... trying to master all the moves is so fucking annoying and now you have to pay attention to all of your stats otherwise they decay and you get worse. it's not too bad though, definitely better than the first one.
                                ///M 2.0

Comment

Working...
                                X