X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• that actually sounds a lot better. too bad my ps3 broke

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
      first or second one? only played the demo for the newer one, but the original one was way too easy.

well this just got awkward...

like hbo/showtime/cinemax? we have those and they rarely get used. not worth it imo.

Life is different now, its all good.

This thread. :drool:
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• stop being a fag and just get an E46 then.
        ///M 2.0
        G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
          first or second one? only played the demo for the newer one, but the original one was way too easy.

well this just got awkward...

like hbo/showtime/cinemax? we have those and they rarely get used. not worth it imo.
          I watch, HBO/Discovery/TLC/History/MTV/Speed for the most part. each of those are in a different pack so its like $10 for each fucking channel.
          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
          he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• that's shitty.

and the little league world series epitomizes what is wrong with kids and baseball these days.
            ///M 2.0

Comment

• Forgot my wallet at home today. fml

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                Forgot my wallet at home today. fml
                Originally posted by Lt. Dangle
                Are your cigars left handed, or right handed?
                Originally posted by Kielan
                Debatable, I sat there uncontrollably shitting for more than 20 minutes.

Check my Tumblr, bitches.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
                  that's shitty.

and the little league world series epitomizes what is wrong with kids and baseball these days.
                  how?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rírá View Post

Comment

• some of the games have the most cocky little kids i've ever seen. they're 12 years old, just play the game. you don't need 5 wrist bands, single arm sleeves, and evo shield pads... it's completely unnecessary. and yesterday they were talking about some kid that was the best pitcher in his state one year, but had to sit out the next season due to a shoulder injury. a 12 year old shouldn't have a season ending injury. and the pitchers are out there spinning off curveballs 2/3 pitches, and kids are pimping homeruns when they hit them. and i don't even want to get started on some of the parents.

i never played official little league, my town always played different rules. we played on bigger fields, were allowed to take leads, still on the pitch, and get ready to play baseball on regulation fields. we weren't allowed to throw curveballs... we just played the game. our town's 12 year old team could easily beat all the ones they've shown so far.
                      ///M 2.0

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
                        some of the games have the most cocky little kids i've ever seen. they're 12 years old, just play the game. you don't need 5 wrist bands, single arm sleeves, and evo shield pads... it's completely unnecessary. and yesterday they were talking about some kid that was the best pitcher in his state one year, but had to sit out the next season due to a shoulder injury. a 12 year old shouldn't have a season ending injury. and the pitchers are out there spinning off curveballs 2/3 pitches, and kids are pimping homeruns when they hit them. and i don't even want to get started on some of the parents.

i never played official little league, my town always played different rules. we played on bigger fields, were allowed to take leads, still on the pitch, and get ready to play baseball on regulation fields. we weren't allowed to throw curveballs... we just played the game. our town's 12 year old team could easily beat all the ones they've shown so far.
                        That's because everybody seeing 'being good at sports when you're young' as an in to getting in to the majors. And what comes with getting into the majors? Millions upon millions of dollars, not counting endorsements if you're full-on famous. That's why kids younger and younger are getting more and more ridiculous about their sports. Parents, too; why pay for a kid to go to college and get a job if he can get a scholarship and feed the parents six figure sums every year for the rest of their lives?

Salaries have ruined major league everything, and salaries have ruined childrens' lives and sense of 'fun' inherent in team sports.

Oh well. Whatever makes you rich, I guess.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                        www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                        I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                          That's because everybody seeing 'being good at sports when you're young' as an in to getting in to the majors. And what comes with getting into the majors? Millions upon millions of dollars, not counting endorsements if you're full-on famous. That's why kids younger and younger are getting more and more ridiculous about their sports. Parents, too; why pay for a kid to go to college and get a job if he can get a scholarship and feed the parents six figure sums every year for the rest of their lives?

Salaries have ruined major league everything, and salaries have ruined childrens' lives and sense of 'fun' inherent in team sports.

Oh well. Whatever makes you rich, I guess.

Thats why I'm gonna teach my kids to earn money the old fashioned way

selling drugs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rírá View Post
                            Thats why I'm gonna teach my kids to earn money the old fashioned way

selling drugs.
                            Just send your kids to "Crackhead institute of Oakland"! Great place, teachers with real world experience too!

Comment

• that's how they all do it. i definitely agree. my brother made it to the level directly before state this year for little league. a majority of the pitches are curves and the kids care more about how they look, hitting homeruns with thir $500 bats and throwing junk than obp, rbi, and not making errors on simple infield plays.

i have my brothers working on good 2/4 seam fastball movements and a mean bugs bunny change up. curveballs only do so much, especially when kids get used to seeing them.

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                                Just send your kids to "Crackhead institute of Oakland"! Great place, teachers with real world experience too!
                                Na I'll just let them grow up here, free and I aint gotta pay for flights to oakland

Comment

Working...
                                X