• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
    3rd gear just blew up in the truck.
    That fucking sucks.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Sup bros
      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
      he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• I'm still curious
        Last edited by CubbyChowder; 08-17-2011, 01:25 AM.

--Golden Boy E30 Build--

--My Shop: Where Passion Meets Livelihood (or tries to)--

--Etsy Shop--

--@ayyyitsmikey--

Comment

• oh hai guise
          -George
          flickr

Comment

• p.s. can you guys please organize a Central CA show/meet? I wanna see all these cars in person. I'm tired of cyber drooling

--Golden Boy E30 Build--

--Etsy Shop--

--@ayyyitsmikey--

Comment

• psh, fuck central CA. do one in central USA. up here in minnesota i only get to see maybe two e-famous cars a year. both at the same annual (and kinda weak) show.

it's a shame chicago is 7 hours away, or i'd be at Motor Union this weekend.
              -George
              flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
                psh, fuck central CA. do one in central USA. up here in minnesota i only get to see maybe two e-famous cars a year. both at the same annual (and kinda weak) show.

it's a shame chicago is 7 hours away, or i'd be at Motor Union this weekend.
                dude, honestly where I live you don't see much either. You see an occasional Passat with window tint and a MKIV on multi-lug time attack wheels at stock ride height. It's pretty rough over here.

--Golden Boy E30 Build--

--Etsy Shop--

--@ayyyitsmikey--

Comment

• ouch, dude that sucks. i, luckily, have an e30 on style 5s, and an e23 nearby. and this guy i used to work with who drove a euro-motored e36 m3. oh yeah and this yahoo with a matte black r32 on orange rotas (most likely) and the most obnoxious exhaust i've ever heard.

ok, the more i think about it, the more nice and modded cars i see on a daily basis. but they all suck haha. i'd just assumed that california had a better car scene in general.
                  -George
                  flickr

Comment

• ^ lol
                    in the street next to mine there is a scrapin passat b4 and a polo on bags

but then again, if ur in the centre of my country a 2 hour drive in any direction and ur in another one lol

and hiya
                    Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• yeah there's also this classy forest green b4 passat that's been slammed to the deck. haven't seen him since last summer though. also this chick in a bagged mkV.

not to mention the two R8s, RS6, new GTR, and that one 599 scaglietti i saw once. oh yeah and a ferrari 430 somewhere down my street.
                      -George
                      flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
                        ouch, dude that sucks. i, luckily, have an e30 on style 5s, and an e23 nearby. and this guy i used to work with who drove a euro-motored e36 m3. oh yeah and this yahoo with a matte black r32 on orange rotas (most likely) and the most obnoxious exhaust i've ever heard.

ok, the more i think about it, the more nice and modded cars i see on a daily basis. but they all suck haha. i'd just assumed that california had a better car scene in general.
                        California definitely has a huge scene, just not where I live. I basically live smack dab in the middle of Los Angeles and San Francisco, both of which have a huge car scene. But where I live (San Luis Obispo), there's really not much. Of course I was exaggerating a bit earlier, but it seems people have different motives here in SLO county. Also, most of the kids my age that live here aren't even from here, just coming here for school on daddy's expense. They all have nice cars, but would rather put their allowances towards beer pong and new board shorts.

--Golden Boy E30 Build--

--Etsy Shop--

--@ayyyitsmikey--

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                          ^ lol
                          in the street next to mine there is a scrapin passat b4 and a polo on bags

but then again, if ur in the centre of my country a 2 hour drive in any direction and ur in another one lol

and hiya
                          where you from? sounds like Switzerland, which is my homeland haha

--Golden Boy E30 Build--

--Etsy Shop--

--@ayyyitsmikey--

Comment

• word, my buddy goes to USC. he constantly complains about those kids. he's there on scholarship, not "daddyship" haha.

actually, bracknaphobia mentioned trying to sell some wheels for me. if anyone wants some 18x8.5 (might be 8, been a while since i've seen them) replicas him me up.
                            -George
                            flickr

Comment

• belgium

even smaller
                              Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• belgium is a beautiful country, shame the only belgians i know are cheating liars. but why let two people ruin an entire country?
                                -George
                                flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X