X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have 10 more days of work left. Hell yeah.

-Dan

Comment

• whos seen the show weeds?
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• I have 2 weeks left of work. FML.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• It sucks kinda, but im hyped to be able to have a week to just chill before college. I drove my dream car yesterday at work. 2011 335i twin turbine straight from germany with the original euro plates and stickers. That thing put me in my seat like no other. Thats the part of work im going to miss the most, driving brand new bmw's haha

-Dan

Comment

• E92, 335i, my favorite BMW. I envy you to no end.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
              whos seen the show weeds?
              i've got season 1 on dvd. love it, but never got around to watching more. i've got the first two seasons of a bunch of shows haha
              -George
              flickr

Comment

• yea I just started the second episode of the second season. Shit is so funny. A shitload of sexual content though lol.

Drama you are like god
                Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• right? in season 1 when she just randomly banged tat mexican i was so taken aback. not how i expected that scene to go hahaha
                  -George
                  flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                    E92, 335i, my favorite BMW. I envy you to no end.
                    Imported straight from germany with the mtech package. Ive never seen anything like it. Still had the euro stickers on the window, then I poped the trunk and saw both euro plates. I shit myself haha. I drove the 2011 M3 and I prefer the 335i over it.

-Dan

Comment

• lmao I was like wtf? and that one HS kid is having sex with that deaf chick and shit. They're not even 18 yet lol. And then the fucking little who makes out with that one asian chick and they're like 12

Drama you are like god

Comment

• yeah the 335 is definitely a different animal. for my old old internship (talking 2007 here) i got to drive every bmw the dealership had, save their brand new alpina B7. car porters at bmw dealership have some fun haha
                        -George
                        flickr

Comment

• and the CONSTANT smoking. the kids are high, she's high, kevin nealon is high hahaha
                          -George
                          flickr

Comment

• Dude the 335i is a MONSTER, there is a guy not too far from me, he has a e92 335i, pushing 750 rwhp. and its almost stanced.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Dude it was so intense. 1st gear was just wow. One minute im just cruising around then the next im sucked back into the seat breathless. It scared me a little haha.

-Dan

Comment

• a week? fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Comment

Working...
                                X