X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not ever 12 hours, and there is cheese all over the living room... pizza lunchable...
    Originally posted by M.Burroughs
    I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
      Baller is defined by expense. Something rich people (ballers) would own..
      i agree.

Comment

• Originally posted by eskimopunk View Post
        Question is, if ox wasn't a mod then would someone else have banned the dude?
        Actually, probably, Nick was the first one to see it, and he said that it was up to Oxer and I to decide what to do, if Ox wasn't a mod, I'm sure it would have been taken care of in a similar manner.

Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
        A lot of people are pissed because of someone on the interwebz. But if you're a mod and you're pissed then its OK to ban people?

Maybe. But I also think if your car is less than $60-$70k and is not paid in full up front, you're not a baller.

Its actually vary rare to see reall ballers now days. Instead, people just get loans, motgages and CC's to act like they are one.
        If you can pay off those mortgages, loans, and CCs I really don't see a problem... I wouldn't call someone who can throw money at people baller, I'd call them successful.
        Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
        The real question is, why the fuck do you care that someone else got banned?
        This.

I'd classify VIP cars as ballers btw...
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

this

Comment

The real question is, why the fuck do you care that someone else got banned?
            Cause someone went on powertrip imo.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
              Yes.

I have no lighters, but a knife could work. Hmm. My brother once opened one with a spoon, so I guess I could try that as well.
              use the back end of a screwdriver
              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Rich people would never call it baller. Only ghetto people (yes, pretty much insinuating black people, but not completely ) call it baller, or at least they started it. I've never in my life called anything baller. It's fucking retarded because I won't call something I really like a name that is related to a cadillac on chrome 30s with a 10 profile.
                flickrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

• jared you dirty ranga

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                    Cause someone went on powertrip imo.
                    I've seen people banned in other places for much less. Personal attacks aren't ban worthy? Since when? May I reference the zero tolerance policy?
                    Originally posted by eskimopunk View Post
                    Rich people would never call it baller. Only ghetto people (yes, pretty much insinuating black people, but not completely ) call it baller, or at least they started it. I've never in my life called anything baller. It's fucking retarded because I won't call something I really like a name that is related to a cadillac on chrome 30s with a 10 profile.
                    This.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                      If you can pay off those mortgages, loans, and CCs I really don't see a problem... I wouldn't call someone who can throw money at people baller, I'd call them successful.
                      Successful = have shit load of money
                      Baller = have shit load of money

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                        Actually, probably, Nick was the first one to see it, and he said that it was up to Oxer and I to decide what to do, if Ox wasn't a mod, I'm sure it would have been taken care of in a similar manner.
                        if he wasn't a mod, zic would've probably got a ban still IF oxer complained that he was offended. if no one shows that they're being offended, then there would be no ban IMO.

Comment

• ^ I've posted pictures of fucking dead babies. I would rather get banned for that then have someone banned because of a joke that someone took personally. Shit, it's the fucking internet, who cares if someone gives you shit? You don't know them, just let them troll.

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                          See, I'm with pavel here. I pretty much think someone was butthurt and got too sensitive and abused their power. Maybe I still don't know the whole story. But hey, if everyone else is fine with it then who am I to question it.
                          Last edited by eskimopunk; 04-28-2011, 06:19 PM.
                          flickrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

• RT is gay today.

Cry babies.

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                              Successful = have shit load of money
                              Baller = have shit load of money
                              Only hoodrats call people ballers. Shit if I had a shit ton of money I'd never call myself a baller...
                              Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                              if he wasn't a mod, zic would've probably got a ban still IF oxer complained that he was offended. if no one shows that they're being offended, then there would be no ban IMO.
                              I do believe Nick was ready to take action before anything happened. The 2 highest posters on this site, and respected members of the community? Typically calling them out won't go well.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• sup sean

Comment

Working...
                                X