This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    I've seen people banned in other places for much less. Personal attacks aren't ban worthy? Since when? May I reference the zero tolerance policy?
    I am sure all of the personal attacs can be resolved without having to use ban hammer.
    If not, put that mofo on your ignore list.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Originally posted by eskimopunk View Post
      ^ I've posted pictures of fucking dead babies. I would rather get banned for that then have someone banned because of a joke that someone took personally. Shit, it's the fucking internet, who cares if someone gives you shit? You don't know them, just let them troll.

See, I'm with pavel here. I pretty much think someone was butthurt and got too sensitive and abused their power. Maybe I still don't know the whole story. But hey, if everyone else is fine with it then who am I to question it.
      I don't know how many times I have to say that we weren't even aware of it, until it was pointed out to us. Nick was the first one to respond to it, and rather than take action he alerted Oxer, and said do as you wish. You can see that post in the thread still...
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• ^ I won't say anymore on the point. Just agree to disagree lol.

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
        RT is gay today.

Cry babies.
        Waxes eyebrows.

Bit gives shit about skinny jeans.
        flickrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

• skinny jeans are for faggot cunts

Comment

• Get over it. You didn't get banned, so unless you have some intimate relationship with the guy, who fucking cares?

Feel we abuse power? Don't post here, problem solved.

Comment

• Sugarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                I am sure all of the personal attacs can be resolved without having to use ban hammer.
                If not, put that mofo on your ignore list.
                I've done it before (ignore list), shit if it were up to me there would be a bunch of people on this site banned for general douchebaggery, but I don't have that authority and even if I did, I still wouldn't ban for that. But personal attacks are something else.

Notice that a certain Canadian member hasn't been in here recently? He got banned after issuing a random personal attack.

Shit remember Vegas13? Personal attacks don't get you anywhere on this site.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

^ I've posted pictures of fucking dead babies. I would rather get banned for that then have someone banned because of a joke that someone took personally. Shit, it's the fucking internet, who cares if someone gives you shit? You don't know them, just let them troll.

See, I'm with pavel here. I pretty much think someone was butthurt and got too sensitive and abused their power. Maybe I still don't know the whole story. But hey, if everyone else is fine with it then who am I to question it.
                  +1,000,000

90% or RT consists of making fun of each other.
                  Kielan, you been calle faggot 982734560897 times by a lot of people in here, including myself. I been called gay, everyone that visits this section somewat often been called one of these words at least once.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                    RT is gay today.

Cry babies.
                    yep
                    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

^ I won't say anymore on the point. Just agree to disagree lol.

Waxes eyebrows.

Bit gives shit about skinny jeans.
                      Yea I take care of myself, and its gets me girls. That's not even a good burn. Your shits weak.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                        skinny jeans are for faggot cunts
                        Or for people that are too skinny for regular jeans? I actually **** super-skinny jeans, but I like the just-a-little-bit-skinny jeans lol. I have one pair and they're what I wore for my dad's wedding and are my professional kind of pants without wearing slacks.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                          Yea I take care of myself, and its gets me girls. That's not even a good burn. Your shits weak.
                          lol y u mad tho?

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                            +1,000,000

90% or RT consists of making fun of each other.
                            Kielan, you been calle faggot 982734560897 times by a lot of people in here, including myself. I been called gay, everyone that visits this section somewat often been called one of these words at least once.
                            RT yeah, but we also all have a different relationship in here, rather than some random cunt fuck saying shit. If Sean or Dave or whatever had done that I would have laughed, but some random fuck calling me an internet lover? I'm gunna get pissed.
                            Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                            This.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• then again im a bogan so what do i know

Comment

• Woah whats with everyone today? >_>

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

Working...
                                X