X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
    jesus, you guys post a lot. i can't keep up with it
    Should have been here few days ago. The RPMs were off the roof.

RPM = Replies Per Minute.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• i know you guys are crazy with this RT. really need a chatbox
      #justsayin
      Originally posted by M.Burroughs
      I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• god damn, i miss last summer, when the posts were half as frequent
        -George
        flickr

Comment

• I DON'T LIKE BOYS. Fucking females fucking with my FB.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• idk, man. i have met you...
            -George
            flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              I DON'T LIKE BOYS. Fucking females fucking with my FB.
              sure...
              I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Fuck you man. I like girls.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• hi friends

i want to share something to you
                  Anyone face anyproblem lighting during bike riding mountains???? this is a big problem commonly encountered by driver

once I was riding Llandegla red/black route last week 15/03 when I had an encounter with a tree bending the forks completely out of shape.(I've written off front wheels before and haven't bent the forks.) Then on sunday whilst racing at the Whinlatter Mountain Bike Challenge a friend of mine fell and snapped the bridge on his Sids........
                  what is better solution for this problem???
                  www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan

Comment

• weld the cunt solid

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                      weld the cunt solid
                      Hahahaha This guy

1987 BMW e28 535i
                      "Respect your elders"

Comment

• wake up RT!!!!

Comment

• i want the e21 i looked at today

Comment

• get it!

Comment

• i need to talk to dad about it

Comment

Working...
                              X