• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• its not scary cuz its not real
    1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
    2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
    flickr

Comment

• what the fuck. watch till the end because its worth it.
      1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
      2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
      flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by kevinc View Post
        http://www.deveoh.com/video/963-best-magician-ever

what the fuck. watch till the end because its worth it.
        O_O

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
        Originally posted by Oxer
        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Was hoping they would show how he did the trick, lame.

Comment

• has this been discussed yet?
            Originally posted by M.Burroughs
            I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• ^ eek

Comment

• 12" + 255/35
                I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• why the fuck would someone want that much stretch?

Comment

• ask not what you want from stretch, as what stretch wants from you

Comment

• lol that's ridiculous though, like oni camber. but both being ridiculous, i would like to see both on one car lol. riding inner rim.

Comment

• i dont see how its gonna happen to be honest (but what do i know?), there is going to be hella outter/inner rim exposed

Comment

• something doesnt seem right
                          this is a 11 + 255/35

Comment

• i don't see it either, the fact that they're 35 series too. a 50-60 series would be more appropriate, but that pic i think is more for a shock value.

Comment

• nubs.

Comment

• cant see it. means im not nub, sucks for you Coco

Comment

Working...
                                X