This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My friend is being ones? Yes.

Oh and why is it so hard for people to be up front about shit...
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
      your too old for everything
      im not too old for retirement
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• And you're not old enough for social security either.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          And you're not old enough for social security either.
          if I get injured and cant work, social security will pay me $1600 a month lol
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

My friend is being ones? Yes.

Oh and why is it so hard for people to be up front about shit...
            ppl are afraid of confrontation

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
            im not too old for retirement
            Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            And you're not old enough for social security either.
            Originally posted by M.Burroughs
            I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
              if I get injured and cant work, social security will pay me $1600 a month lol
              go fall down a flight of stairs! thats almost as much as my base pay
              I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• If you are upfront with me there will be no confrontation.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I've noticed people in this country don't like to be honest.

But aussies like to bullshit too.
                  flickrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

• I'm pretty sure this isn't a US only thing, people everywhere are like that.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                      damn, aint that some shit. oh wells, thats the way she fucking goes
                      indeed

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                      I'm pretty sure this isn't a US only thing, people everywhere are like that.
                      No I'm sure we are the only ones, thats why we rule the world
                      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• yeah, ppl dont like to be rude. they feel if they are honest it will cause a confrontation *shrug

edit: ppl just need to stop being so sensitive. if someone tells you something its probably the truth, deal with it. take it as constructive critizim or brush it off
                        Last edited by jared1988; 04-24-2011, 06:26 PM.

Comment

I'm pretty sure this isn't a US only thing, people everywhere are like that.
                          Yeh but it's very different here, trust me. People are so worried about image. I think it's a little better on the east coast.

Comment

yeah, ppl dont like to be rude. they feel if they are honest it will cause a confrontation *shrug
                            I think a lot of people confuse honesty with rudeness. There's time for both.

Comment

yeah, ppl dont like to be rude. they feel if they are honest it will cause a confrontation *shrug

edit: ppl just need to stop being so sensitive. if someone tells you something its probably the truth, deal with it. take it as constructive critizim or brush it off
                              this. if i told people what i honestly thought, i wouldnt have meny friends.

what's up, ladies and gentlemen?
                              -George
                              flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by eskimopunk View Post
                                Yeh but it's very different here, trust me. People are so worried about image. I think it's a little better on the east coast.
                                A lot of people are concerned with image, hell I am, but if something is up, I'm going to say it. That's how problems are solved.
                                Originally posted by eskimopunk View Post
                                I think a lot of people confuse honesty with rudeness. There's time for both.
                                Indeed.
                                Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
                                this. if i told people what i honestly thought, i wouldnt have meny friends.

what's up, ladies and gentlemen?
                                I tell people what I honestly think, that's how I find true friends.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X