X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kanye is a good fucking producer. Just watched that whole damn video lol.
    flickrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

• yo..
      Last edited by ImAwesome; 04-24-2011, 04:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by eskimopunk View Post
        Kanye is a good fucking producer. Just watched that whole damn video lol.
        Oh no doubt, he's fucking awesome at that shit. Too bad he's a huge fucking douchebag.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• rage monday for Oxer?
          Originally posted by M.Burroughs
          I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            There was a thread for it.
            There wasnt....
            Originally posted by anth
            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
              rage monday for Oxer?
              Im gonna fucking loose it if Kielan keeps talking about bullshit music in here..

Comment

• I like that last one you posted Kielan...never heard of them

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                  Im gonna fucking loose it if Kielan keeps talking about bullshit music in here..
                  Loose it? WTF are you going to loosen? Hopefully you remove the tampon from your asshole.
                  Last edited by Kielan; 04-24-2011, 04:25 PM.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by ImAwesome View Post
                    I like that last one you posted Kielan...never heard of them
                    Input is fucking amazing, I wish more people knew of him.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                      I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                        Loose it? WTF are you going to loosen? Hopefully you remove the tampon from your asshole.
                        Loose it, as in, Loose my shit, as in, loose my fucking mind, as in, FUCKING RAGE!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• As is in you have a screw loose?

Cause loose =/= lose.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Ill put as many fucking o's in there as I see fit cunt. Dont like it? Prefer banhammer?

Comment

• no good come back, throw banhammer

Comment

• Dont tempt me Jared.

Comment

Working...
                                X