This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    You like the X6? What the fuck. Get the fuck out.

X6 is an overpriced Pontiac Aztek, the X6M is a $100k Pontiac Aztek, the X5 wins over and over again.
    i like that its different. its certainly not number 1 on my list of cars i want but if i was given one id drive it

Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
    they absolutely need to stop. my mom is in the market for a new car (that can also tow a hypothetical boat) and the salesman tried to sell us on the x6. i flat out told him that it's a worthless vehicle and is $10k more expensive than the x5.

but i think that rover would look sexy as fuck lowered and all that fun stuff.
    i think the 2dr looks better than the 4dr evoque, but thats subject to change over time
    Originally posted by M.Burroughs
    I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
      eh. i saw a matte black x6 lowered on the oem black wheels. looked half decent.
      No one has ever done that.
      flickrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

• I swear, I though this guy in the gif was Josh

|My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
        Drama you are like god
        Originally posted by SwearBear
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• this guy? by my count there are at least 5...

(the hangover 2 looks amazing. if it's half as funny as the first, it'll be $10 well spent)
          -George
          flickr

Comment

this guy? by my count there are at least 5...

(the hangover 2 looks amazing. if it's half as funny as the first, it'll be $10 well spent)
            cannot wait

anyone seen sucker punch? too lazy to google reviews about it
            Originally posted by M.Burroughs
            I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
              Not sure who's on but my uncle woke up and from what I've heard is doing great.
              wow thats crazy good news
              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

this guy? by my count there are at least 5...

Well if you've seen Josh, you'd know which one. The bald dude with the beard.
                |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                Drama you are like god
                Originally posted by SwearBear
                Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Josh only had the beard for like a month lol.

George looks a lot more like him.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• almost 9pm on a sunday
                    dont feel like doing shit

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                      almost 9pm on a sunday
                      dont feel like doing shit
                      for real. I was productive all day. lazy kicked in about 3 hours ago
                      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• So my grandfather today asked me if I was gay and that's why I have a pink bracelet. I told him "no, this bracelet comes from donating a dollar to breast cancer." so he asked "why do you care you don't have them?" I responded "no, but I do love them dearly." and he just smiled and laughed.
                        cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                          So my grandfather today asked me if I was gay and that's why I have a pink bracelet. I told him "no, this bracelet comes from donating a dollar to breast cancer." so he asked "why do you care you don't have them?" I responded "no, but I do love them dearly." and he just smiled and laughed.
                          lol sounds like gramps is legit

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                            for real. I was productive all day. lazy kicked in about 3 hours ago
                            Fuck ya, worked on my car for a bit, went to autozone, did some more work on car.
                            Did some house work, drove to chads, helped him for a few hours, drove back home and washed up.
                            fucking beat man

Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                            So my grandfather today asked me if I was gay and that's why I have a pink bracelet. I told him "no, this bracelet comes from donating a dollar to breast cancer." so he asked "why do you care you don't have them?" I responded "no, but I do love them dearly." and he just smiled and laughed.
                            lol

gramps "you gay bro?"

Comment

• fuck this I'm getting a fuckin coffee

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                                Fuck ya, worked on my car for a bit, went to autozone, did some more work on car.
                                Did some house work, drove to chads, helped him for a few hours, drove back home and washed up.
                                fucking beat man

lol

gramps "you gay bro?"
                                werd. same kinda shit for me. now Im watching Naruto and drinking whiskey. And negotiating prices on some stuff via email

Comment

Working...
                                X