This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when I went street drifting last saturday. still got like 20 more vids
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• So in the not so distant future I plan on getting a tattoo. My uncle, who I was very close to, passed away back in '01 and I'm finally in a position where I have the chance to get one in memory of him. He had this great white shark breaching the surface going from his ankle to his knee pretty much, which I always thought looked pretty awesome. Apparently when he was in the Navy he saw a shark breach while over seas and got it as a tattoo.

It's something that is really going to mean something to me since we were so close, but I can't decide on location... His was going up his leg, but I can't decide wether I want to get it just like him or as like a 3/4 sleeve on one of my arms.

Opinions....?
      -Brandon-

Comment

• Legs

Drama you are like god
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• I love legs...

Comment

• i love boobs

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Good boobs are good no matter the size, but long legs drooooooool

Comment

• ^So very well put. There's nothing like a nice set of legs and junk in the trunk....not too much though.
                -Brandon-

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                  Good boobs are good no matter the size, but long legs drooooooool
                  Originally posted by RedE46Bimmer View Post
                  ^So very well put. There's nothing like a nice set of legs and junk in the trunk....not too much though.
                  a nice set of legs and ass >>>>>>>> boobs
                  Last edited by vdubkid; 07-01-2010, 08:39 PM.
                  -George
                  flickr

Comment

• Legs+ass+B34's= Life
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• crystal's about to hit Dz

Drama you are like god

Comment

• b's don't do it for me. my gf has c's and i'm buying her a bigger set when i can afford it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                          crystal's about to hit Dz
                          That's too big for me.
                          Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                          b's don't do it for me. my gf has c's and i'm buying her a bigger set when i can afford it.
                          C32's really are perfect actually. I don't like them too big. Personal opinion.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                            That's too big for me.

C32's really are perfect actually. I don't like them too big. Personal opinion.
                            you study bra sizes to much

She was a C in 6th grade.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Nah I just know what I like.

You need to post a pic hoe.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Bagel Bites.

I love them so much.
                                -Brandon-

Comment

Working...
                                X