This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
    How about, people chop their own wheels, its becoming such a bitch, hahaha.

If I get around to it. Are your coils in yet?
    i can do chops in MS paint?
    no i just got more money from sellin some shit today im hopefully picking the up tomorow or saturday then will put them in next week.
    Originally posted by TheNeek
    BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
      sounds like someones on their period..
      No, its just a pain, you try dealing with the number of requests I get.
      Originally posted by Iscrape View Post
      i can do chops in MS paint?
      no i just got more money from sellin some shit today im hopefully picking the up tomorow or saturday then will put them in next week.
      I'll just chop it for you. I thought you ordered them online? Where are you getting them from?
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I'll just chop it for you. I thought you ordered them online? Where are you getting them from?
        nah i didnt jna performance is in ct so they said to call them when i get the money and i can come pick them up so no shipping and thanks

Comment

• Yeah well don't expect to see that chop for a while haha. WTF is JNA performance?
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Yeah well don't expect to see that chop for a while haha. WTF is JNA performance?
            you never heard of them they deal with mostly subarus and are out of seymour i think they are pretty cool and cut me good deals like slashing prices and letting me pick up

Comment

• That's always good I guess.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Oh and Alex, the hellaflush austin stickers are up on hellaflush.com, if you want one. Just saying.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

No, its just a pain, you try dealing with the number of requests I get.
                  yea I feel you. I used to get request on this one bmx forum of people asking me to chop their bikes and paint the colors this way and that way. Some were hard as hell. They wanted to change black rims to chrome and black to white. Then I just stopped listening to people and the photoshop thread died lol
                  |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                  Drama you are like god
                  Originally posted by SwearBear
                  Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

Oh and Alex, the hellaflush austin stickers are up on hellaflush.com, if you want one. Just saying.
                    yea I know. That one guy who had the flop about 512, I asked him if he wanted to sell me some stickers and hes like "there up on the site you know?" and i lol'd

I still want a shirt though too.....

Drama you are like god
                    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• I still **** how fatlace/hellaflush is considered an Attack site right now and its not safe to go on...

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Same on chrome, its an issue that they are having right now. Its perfectly fine.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• yea I checked on chrome too when it did that on mozilla. got me mad.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• C is too big for me, my girls an a something and I love them

Comment

• Hahahaha, just realized after posting that that I was two pages back

Comment

• ^I give up trying to keep up with this thread sometimes lol
                                -Brandon-

Comment

Working...
                                X