This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Iscrape View Post
    word word those are straight are konigs exspensive? cause i know someone whose a dealer
    Nah son mad cheap.
    Originally posted by aar0n. View Post
    VW MK3 VRs, all MK4s, 1st gen Audi TTs, 02-07 Subaru WRXs, 04 STIs
    I thought MkIV's were 5x114.3? I mean you have one so I assume you are correct, but that's what I always thought, along with TT's and MkIII's. Where the hell have I been.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• konigs are also known as a ricer brand. Look at every riced out honda or something and you'll see konigs. But those are the cheap wheels.

get rota grids. I'll post a pic of a TC I saw the other. It was red with white grids and red lugs. Shit was fresh. Only got a pic of the back though cause some fuckin truck decide to pull up next to the car when I was taking a picture
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
        Nah son mad cheap.

I thought MkIV's were 5x114.3? I mean you have one so I assume you are correct, but that's what I always thought, along with TT's and MkIII's. Where the hell have I been.
        might head over to hi speed motorsports today then to get some figures

mk4s are 5x100 but i didnt know about mk3s
        Originally posted by TheNeek
        BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• Duno bro, both my mk4s were 5 x 100 haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
            konigs are also known as a ricer brand. Look at every riced out honda or something and you'll see konigs. But those are the cheap wheels.

get rota grids. I'll post a pic of a TC I saw the other. It was red with white grids and red lugs. Shit was fresh. Only got a pic of the back though cause some fuckin truck decide to pull up next to the car when I was taking a picture
            i hope you dont think i have a TC......no offense to TCs

Comment

• Originally posted by Iscrape View Post
              i hope you dont think i have a TC......no offense to TCs
              Yea im still trying to wake up. Forgot that was same lol. What car do you have again?

Drama you are like god
              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• I like how firefox thinks fatlace/hellaflush is an attack site....

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Just got my new fatlace 5 panel yuhhh and my new headphones finally.

04' 350z
                  89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                  That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• MK3 2.0s were 4x100 and all MK4s are 5x100. MK1 TTs are based on the MK4 platform, hence 5x100 as well

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                    Oh FUCK YES, 6-10 inches for me this weekend. FUCK YES!

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                      Yea im still trying to wake up. Forgot that was same lol. What car do you have again?
                      wrx

Comment

• Originally posted by aar0n. View Post
                        MK3 2.0s were 4x100 and all MK4s are 5x100. MK1 TTs are based on the MK4 platform, hence 5x100 as well
                        Damn I feel like an idiot.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• keliann i just got back from vacation. are those pictures up from the other day?

Comment

• How far is HSM from you Jeremy? I have never been I and I wanna go at some point just to see what they have and such.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by dfreshx00 View Post
                              keliann i just got back from vacation. are those pictures up from the other day?
                              Well apart from completely destroying my name.. Hahah

Yeah they are up, look for the thread
                              "See... The NorthEast Can Hold it Down."
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Mk3 2.0s suck

Comment

Working...
                                X