This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice! Newcastles are great.

I can't wait to get home and have a strong gin and tonic. And some food.
    -George
    flickr

Comment

• oh and this craigslist is hilarious

-George
      flickr

Comment

• That was freaking hilarious.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• mmmm beer, i'm gonna hve some when i get back from the movie

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
            Also, all I've had to eat today was a slice of pizza around 1 so needless to say that one beer is being felt haha, I feel like such a light weight
            god. I cant wait till im 21 and can legally drink. Im a lightweight too and it sucks haha. This one time, last year, after graduation I did 3 or 4 double shots of 99 bananas (it was free dont ****) witch equals 6 or 8 real shots. Shit was crazy. Im actually a really chill drunk. Im friendly as fuck haha

-Dan

Comment

• ugh 99 bananas is the worst. it's all about 99 cherries and coke. the best damn cherry coke you'll ever have.
              -George
              flickr

Comment

• I'm an def not a light weight haha, killing a 12 of newks is doing in a night if I really want to haha

Comment

• anybody else drink molson xxx? or maybe the sam adams imperial series?

the alcohol content in those will put you on your ass. a 6 of the xxx makes for a good night
                  -George
                  flickr

Comment

• oh shit, apparently downtown Frederick, MD is on fire? That's where my college is haha.
                    -George
                    flickr

Comment

• I love strong beer, one of my personal favorites has 13% abv. Called collaboration not litigation it's made by Avery brewery

Comment

• damn I gotta find some of that!
                        -George
                        flickr

Comment

• Still bored, waiting for my girl to come home from work and make me a steak dinner

Comment

• Apparently today is drive like an idiot day. At least match the posted speed limit of the highway on which you are attempting-and I mean attempting- to merge. Doing so at 35mph is probably the worst idea of all time. And while you're at it, the fast lane is for passing, not for going five under the speed limit. People piss me off SO much. Time for a brew.

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                            yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• btw...

Tags
                              awesome, cockmeatsammich, drama, ead, lawlz, lol, lowrider, oxer, post whores, random, rofl, stories, swftw!, thread, turdsmith, turning the thread around, you just lost the game

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                              yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• get on the ball, cole. we already laughed about that, fool

<3
                                -George
                                flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X