This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
    Charlie still has to get it registered and such.. So I don't know how real that is...

And my name is spelt out in my sig. COME ON MAN. K-I-E-L-A-N NOT HARD.
    i know i spelt it wrong on purpose. haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Deltron View Post
      im fucking jealous of you kailan. but you better come to the arbys meet next tuesday with charlie and the crew.
      you done fucked up now
      [QUOTE=prodigee;191670]Charlie still has to get it registered and such.. So I don't know how real that is...

And my name is spelt out in my sig. COME ON MAN. K-I-E-L-A-N NOT HARD.[/QUOTE]

saw this coming hahha
      Originally posted by TheNeek
      BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• As promised last week, heres a picture of the amazingly delicious dinner my girlfriend made for me on my birthday, a nice tender new york strip with some garlic bacon mashed potatoes and buttered/ roasted garlic green beans, red wine/ bacon reduction sauce with chives, and a glass of red wine

also my fun-fetti birthday cake in the background

Comment

• God damn that just made me hungry as fk!
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• It was sooooooooooooooooo facking good

Comment

• Better then what came after... am I right? Am I right?

Comment

• Goddamn you!!!!!

04' 350z
                89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• how's your arteries? looks good

Comment

• dont make me do it http://providence.craigslist.org/cto/1818436783.html
                    Originally posted by TheNeek
                    BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• Since her parents were home, and she had just gotten out of working for like 9 hours yes, yes it was, since what came after was sitting on the couch

Comment

• ewwwwwwwww

04' 350z
                        89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                        That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• The way to a mans heart is through his stomach... Common saying in Aussie land.

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                            Since her parents were home, and she had just gotten out of working for like 9 hours yes, yes it was, since what came after was sitting on the couch

Atleast you had an awesome feed... That would be enough to satisfy me

Comment

• I was like comatose after it, and the next morning was nice

Comment

• How good is the feeling of having a satisfied, full stomach of food... When its that good that you pretty much pass out...

God I love when that happens haha

Comment

Working...
                                X