This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
    In one of my lecture classes my freshman year my friend opened that on my comp and me him and three other of my friends just started dying laughing
    lmao thats funny

Originally posted by prodigee View Post
    These quotes need to stop. I literally want to punch someone in the face, for the retardedness that is these movies.
    who the fuck are you mike tyson?
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• speaking of mike tyson..downloaded themike tyson soundboard for my phone....awesome...

Comment

• What the?
        Police cars here are only factory tuned.If you can do better than 180K they can't catch you, so they don't even try.
        [Chuckles] You know what, I'm beginning to like this country already?

Drama you are like god
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
          lmao thats funny

who the fuck are you mike tyson?
          Nah son.

I swear to god I will hit you if I ever see you again fool.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
            What the?
            Police cars here are only factory tuned.If you can do better than 180K they can't catch you, so they don't even try.
            [Chuckles] You know what, I'm beginning to like this country already?
            same thing in the US, i had a friend who was a state trooper here in fl, he had a bike pass him at like 130mph and he didnt even bother, knows hes not gonna catch it.

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

• But that's because its a bike. I do believe our police cars have much higher limiters. I don't actually think they have limiters. In most cases, if you are going over like 120 they won't chase because its gunna take them a while to pull out, get up to speed, and then start pulling on you, and by that time you are 2 miles ahead of them and most likely have gotten off the road, and are nowhere near there.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i know for sure the police bikes are limited to 120, i cant imagine a cruiser doing more than 130, theyre not powered by rocket fuel, its a basic stang motor. But yea, what you said is right, by the time they pull out and get to 60 the other dude is over half a mile away
                Last edited by Tuck&Poke; 06-30-2010, 03:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                  Nah son.

I swear to god I will hit you if I ever see you again fool.
                  good luck!! haha! I'll knock you on your ass boy

on a side note my sisters having a roid rage from playing little big planet lol. she can't pass this one mission

Drama you are like god

Comment

• that can be one of the most unbelievably frustrating games

Comment

• i love playing it only with friends. Funny as hell.. probably one of the most memorable times on there was when we were playing on the G4 Ninja Warrior course. good ol' times.

I don't find it frustrating at all

Drama you are like god

Comment

• LBP is the FUCKING shit!

04' 350z
                        89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                        That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• I feel left out.. I have never played.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                            I feel left out.. I have never played.
                            me neither, i hear great things about it
                            -George
                            flickr

Comment

• 2 part of LBP is coming out soon. Gonna get that one too. I love sack people

Drama you are like god

Comment

• cockmeatsammich

-George
                                flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X