• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    we aint talking tuna here
    BSA

Originally posted by ratmog View Post
    Currently am poor student that cannot afford the £500 flights, plus a place to stay while i'm there.
    Im saving during the month of may, to pay for the flights, then Ill be hard saving june and july to have spending money while Im over there, mind you I probably wont even need that much cash haha...
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• So is it gonna rain tomorrow or what. Tryin to decide on this whole Dustoff thing....

Originally posted by Kielan
      can't trust black people..

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
        BSA

Im saving during the month of may, to pay for the flights, then Ill be hard saving june and july to have spending money while Im over there, mind you I probably wont even need that much cash haha...
        hahahahaha. im gonna start using that one
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan T View Post
          So is it gonna rain tomorrow or what. Tryin to decide on this whole Dustoff thing....
          i heard that shit rumor too. and the weather was awful for dustoff last year as well

Comment

I dont think there is a single person in the northeast that likes winter. as soon as it gets cold everyone bitches about it lol
            that is the sole reason i am moving to cali or texas.

my dominican ass cant take all this cold

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

for serious. I drive a 22 year old car
              I don't date much but when i like to date i like to date 22 year old girls

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                northeast is the fucking best but we all **** the winter but id guess youre used to that.

cali is a close second...but filled with douchebags that wear rhinestone covered clothes.
                Very used to it.

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                I dont think there is a single person in the northeast that likes winter. as soon as it gets cold everyone bitches about it lol
                Bitching about weather?! My favourite pass-time.

Originally posted by Jersh
                RT changes lives.

Comment

that is the sole reason i am moving to cali or texas.

my dominican ass cant take all this cold
                  my next destination is Cali

Comment

hahahahaha. im gonna start using that one
                    fuckyea.png

Comment

• yeah cause UK is always fucking cloudy and dreary
                      Originally posted by M.Burroughs
                      I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

my next destination is Cali
                        wanna be life partners?

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

wanna be life partners?
                          homo as fuck
                          Originally posted by M.Burroughs
                          I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                            yeah cause UK is always fucking cloudy and dreary
                            current weather: http://news.bbc.co.uk/weather/forecast/380
                            "This same location, though, leaves Swansea exposed to rain-bearing winds from the Atlantic: figures from the Met Office make Swansea the wettest city in Britain. In midsummer, Swansea's temperatures can reach into the high twenties Celsius."

Not even sure why I chose this university. I **** sand, and I **** rain, and we have too much of both.
                            The course is good though.

Originally posted by Jersh
                            RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by da3bous View Post
                              lol ill talk to ben, i've been nose down in so much work lately i barely sleep. We just finished up an EVO GT620 kit on a 997tt and then getting in there and calling the customer to tell him:

A) you don't drive your car enough (8K miles in 4 years) and your old sparkplugs are fouled to all hell. Your camshaft position sensors are seeping like crazy and two of your exhaust valves are coated in oil/fuel.

B) Whom ever did your brake flush spilt brake fluid all in your boot and didn't bother cleaning it up....come to find out it was 6 months earlier....
                              People are fucking tards sometimes.. If I were to drop that much money on a car, I wouldnt consider driving anything else...

Aslong as you keep the start of august relatively quiet, we can go shoot some shit haha.. It'll be the happiest day of my life... shooting old cans and shit. hopefully Ill get to slay a hooker or two aswell, depending on how long we're staying in ur town.

Seattle will literally be like "All your base are belong to SW"
                              Originally posted by anth
                              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

wanna be life partners?
                                zomg! <3

Comment

Working...
                                X