Later bud.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
      how much were your flights?
      i thnk like $500. I havent booked yet though
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
        there is 1 in federal way, right off the exit. which would be the last FW exit if your coming from seattle to tacoma, not sure if there is 1 in tacoma
        Mad dogg.... Challengeaccepted.png

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
        damn looks like i better try and make some arrangements to get out there
        Damn straight.

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        Im down. we'll have to get someone from PNW do drive us around, or steal a car. either way it works
        We'll steal someones car, and return it just as it was. Deff sounds like my type of mission.. Driving on the wrong side of the road and shit, LEGALLY... Mind = Blown.

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
        Nice man, just wanted to check in. Later boys
        Sean, Y U NO Stay?
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• looks like the closet fat burger is in Federal Way boys
          Originally posted by M.Burroughs
          I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• tuner meet at a fat burger, epic.

Comment

looks like the closet fat burger is in Federal Way boys
              where the fuck is that?

Comment

• There needs to be more good meets in my area =/

Originally posted by Jersh
                RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                  tuner meet at a fat burger, epic.
                  If i cant get a double cheese and fries for $2.99, i'll burn the fucking building to the ground

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                    If i cant get a double cheese and fries for $2.99, i'll burn the fucking building to the ground
                    I'm loling so hard right now.

Comment

where the fuck is that?
                      well FW is the last big city before Tacoma (no1 gives a fuck about Fife). youll take I-5 from seatac airport south and then get off on the last FW exit and hang a right off the freeway, cant miss it, its right on the corner hella big and new
                      I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

Originally posted by Jersh
                        RT changes lives.

Comment

• Bahhahahahahhahahhahahhahaha there is a town called, Blue Balls, PA fucking LOL.

Comment

• also another good "old fashion" burger joint is "Dicks" in seattle. they do it old school style with burgers and shakes and its hella cheap too. Red Mill burger in seattle is suppose to be like a top 10 joint in the states. ive never been though

Comment

Comment

also another good "old fashion" burger joint is "Dicks" in seattle. they do it old school style with burgers and shakes and its hella cheap too. Red Mill burger in seattle is suppose to be like a top 10 joint in the states. ive never been though
                                I heard about that place from the PNW kids last time i was out that way

Comment

Working...
                                X