X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fuck twin beds. they're so weak. I hardly even fit on them at 6'2". made for midgets, I swear
    -George
    flickr

Comment

• HEY HEY HEY, I have a twin bed, I need a pillow top BAD though, they are just soo comfy.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Foam memory top is better imo. Oh, and Kielan, get a somekinda top for your bed at college since beds their suck

-Dan

Comment

• yeah man totally get a topper. i got a memory foam one and it's one of a few good decisions I've made since graduating high school haha
          -George
          flickr

Comment

• twins ftl. I have a queen im my room. Dont have much room to walk though when you got a 6-door dresser, a closet, a night stand, a table, and a bed set thing with the doors underneath and a headboard.
            |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
            Drama you are like god
            Originally posted by SwearBear
            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• i'd rather be able to sleep well than have lots of room in my ...room haha.

that's why i love coming home for the summer. i've got a queen and all that shit. so nice being able to stretch out
              -George
              flickr

Comment

• Anyone know where to pick up some cheap clothes online? I need summer clothes but only have $120

-Dan

Comment

• macy's? they've got mother fucking sales, yo
                  -George
                  flickr

Comment

• Macys ftw haha ill probably go there tuesday and get some things before I go to ocmd this weekend. Im in dire need of shorts, tshirts and button downs.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                      Foam memory top is better imo. Oh, and Kielan, get a somekinda top for your bed at college since beds their suck
                      Already taken care of.
                      Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
                      yeah man totally get a topper. i got a memory foam one and it's one of a few good decisions I've made since graduating high school haha
                      After my weekend at PSU trust me there was no way in hell I was gunna sleep on that shit mattress.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i' never need t shirts, but i've got two pairs of jeans, and three pairs of shorts. when i do laundry once every two weeks it gets kind of noticeable haha

oh and who else has the tempurpedic pillow? i've got one too, but after a couple years you get sick of it. i switched back to real pillows, the foam pillow got too damn hot
                        -George
                        flickr

Comment

• I slept on that shit mattress monday-friday lol. Hell, we even had bunk beds so it was a trillion times shittier.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
                            i' never need t shirts, but i've got two pairs of jeans, and three pairs of shorts. when i do laundry once every two weeks it gets kind of noticeable haha

oh and who else has the tempurpedic pillow? i've got one too, but after a couple years you get sick of it. i switched back to real pillows, the foam pillow got too damn hot

Yeah dude I feel yah, I **** doing wash haha. I have like 4 pair of shorts, but they're all beige. I think im going to order a few things from urban outfitters. They have some cheap shorts and ts

-Dan

Comment

• oh man, first thing my roomie and i did freshman year was debunk the beds. but when i moved off campus i got stuck with this shitty ikea bunk bed. it was shit metal tubing. all the screws got loose, and would squeak every time i even looked at it.

needless to say, made sexing when the roommates were home a little...

but thank god the next apartment had better wooden bunk beds. would still make noise, but only after it would hit the wall
                              -George
                              flickr

Comment

• And holy shit, this Yankee comeback is fucking nuts.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X