X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• damn canibeat is on the ball i ordered my stickers 2 days ago and got them today
    Originally posted by TheNeek
    BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Iscrape View Post
      damn canibeat is on the ball i ordered my stickers 2 days ago and got them today
      im waiting for a set to come in. hopefully they;ll be at my house when i get home
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Bleh... Work is soooo boring.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
          Bleh... Work is soooo boring.
          same here today
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• What I am doing is ridiculous, I am literally testing the same thing over and over getting the same results everytime, I have no idea why I have to keep doing this.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I work today at 3. Its going to go by hella slow since its my last day before I have off for a week and a half.

-Dan

Comment

• At least its money right?
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

damn canibeat is on the ball i ordered my stickers 2 days ago and got them today
                  I just ordered the burberry plaid stickers like two seconds ago haha. I hope they come as fast as yours did lol.

-Dan

Comment

What I am doing is ridiculous, I am literally testing the same thing over and over getting the same results everytime, I have no idea why I have to keep doing this.
                    hahah what are you testing?

Comment

• eh I guess soo haha. Working seams pointless right now kinda. Since im not spending money on my car, I have nothing to spend it on lol. I have $520 rolled up right now with silly bandz lol

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                        I just ordered the burberry plaid stickers like two seconds ago haha. I hope they come as fast as yours did lol.
                        shit those werent there 2 days ago now i gotta order again

Comment

hahah what are you testing?
                          3D convergence points and interocular points for tevelvision graphics, sounds cool right? But its really not.
                          Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                          eh I guess soo haha. Working seams pointless right now kinda. Since im not spending money on my car, I have nothing to spend it on lol. I have $520 rolled up right now with silly bandz lol
                          At least you get it under the table, fucking government is taking money from me.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• haha I wanted a CiB sticker since the OG red ones came out but they were sold out. So since you said something about CiB I went over and saw they had the plaid ones and thats perfect because burberry is the shit haha. So thanks!

-Dan

Comment

3D convergence points and interocular points for tevelvision graphics, sounds cool right? But its really not.
                              ehh im sure if i knew what you just said it would be cool

Comment

At least you get it under the table, fucking government is taking money from me.
                                dude I don't get it under the table lol. That was the shop I was working at, I stopped working there because it was a waste of my time. I only work at the detailing place now. Mother fuckers been taking 20% of my pay each week.

-Dan

Comment

Working...
                                X