X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patrollin time... brb
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
      Nothing is more correct than this.

Negatory.
      let me figure out how much im into it for, and how much of a loss im willing to take on it
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
        Patrollin time... brb
        When you patrol wtf do you do, just freakin walk around? And why do actually patrol, if there is no one else there to make you do it.

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        let me figure out how much im into it for, and how much of a loss im willing to take on it
        Okey dokey, I am just curious, trying to see what my options maybe come the end of this summer.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

When you patrol wtf do you do, just freakin walk around? And why do actually patrol, if there is no one else there to make you do it.
          To patrol this site, I get in the lift, go to the 14th floor, then go floor by floor down to the 5th floor, Making sure there arent people in the corridors of each floor and there are people making huge noise/disturbing guests etc... then back to G and here I am...

Im meant to do that every hour, but I do it like 3, maybe 4 times a night, for my own piece of mind... I dont love this job, but I do need to keep it..

Comment

• What is between floors 5-G that you don't need to patrol?
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I did get to meet a hot chick earlier though.... One of the studio appartments on the 14th floor, their tv stopped working, I went up to have a look, some guy came to the door and showed me the tv.. His missus/wife/whatever was sitting on the couch with a blanket over her, they were watching afl footy, which guys get into more the chicks... So I grabbed another tv out of one of the empty appartments for them..

You know when you play out a scenario in your head and only wish, under different cicumstances or another life, that you could play it out for real? I had one of those. It involved me, that appartment, that girl, minus the guy... I spose he could have watched...

Comment

What is between floors 5-G that you don't need to patrol?
                Car park, which only guests can get into via the lift, or the gate on G which I have to open... Best part about this site, being right next to the city, parking is a cunt and the backstreets arent safe for modified cars... Here I get free secure parking haha..

Comment

• Phaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaa5ed....

http://www.j-imports.com.au/ Go the the parts>lights section... All those prices are AUD so you'll get them for cheaper cause the exchange rate is shithouse for us atm haha...

Comment

I did get to meet a hot chick earlier though.... One of the studio appartments on the 14th floor, their tv stopped working, I went up to have a look, some guy came to the door and showed me the tv.. His missus/wife/whatever was sitting on the couch with a blanket over her, they were watching afl footy, which guys get into more the chicks... So I grabbed another tv out of one of the empty appartments for them..

You know when you play out a scenario in your head and only wish, under different cicumstances or another life, that you could play it out for real? I had one of those. It involved me, that appartment, that girl, minus the guy... I spose he could have watched...
                    I need to live in one of these places where, its like a hotel, only you make your own food.

And you would have that fantasy there.
                    Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                    Car park, which only guests can get into via the lift, or the gate on G which I have to open... Best part about this site, being right next to the city, parking is a cunt and the backstreets arent safe for modified cars... Here I get free secure parking haha..
                    I see.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Phaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaa5ed....

http://www.j-imports.com.au/ Go the the parts>lights section... All those prices are AUD so you'll get them for cheaper cause the exchange rate is shithouse for us atm haha...
                      Holy fuck... You are my hero.

04' 350z
                      89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                      That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• ughh I have to email them about pricing. fucking shitte

04' 350z
                        89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• If you want me to hook you up let me know..

Comment

I need to live in one of these places where, its like a hotel, only you make your own food.

And you would have that fantasy there.
                            That sounds an awful lot like the situation Im currently in....

Comment

• Im not sure im going to get them yet. Pretty much the last meet im going to this summer is next friday and I wont have them by them. Then my car will be a garage queen for a year while im at school. Idk if its worth spending money on if i can't use it. :/

04' 350z
                              89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• True...

They would cost you 259.357 USD plus shipping...

But Like you said, Not worth it if you cant use it.... Aslong as they dont get rarer and the price doesnt go up lol...

Comment

Working...
                                X