• Show
Clear All

• east = east

whether it's far or near
    Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• strong after shock
      Originally posted by M.Burroughs
      I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• 7.1, awesome
        I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• again?
          today?

damn

next Gojira will be comming (he did evolve from fallout didn't he?)

Comment

• there was a 7.4 a few days ago too

iono im not a godzilla expert lol

Comment

• another?? holy shiza...

watching cheaters episodes on youtube. fun.

Comment

• saw an old bill cosby stand-up act

i lolled

Comment

• this is awesome. the host gets stabbed by the cheater. funny thing for me is that this dude sounds just like a friend of mine.
                  [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JVcmobj9iQ&feature=related"]YouTube - The Best Of Cheaters - Uncensored 1 : Episode 1 (4/5)[/ame]

Comment

• yup. 1 month to the date a 7.1 hits, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

• that's insane man.

Comment

• at least its not a 9.0. IIRC the reactors were rated to a 7.5 quake

Comment

• woopoopopppooop

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                            woopoopopppooop
                            sound of your moped?

Comment

• moped?

whats that

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                                moped?

whats that
                                Mopeds are a type of low-powered motorcycle designed to provide economical and relatively safe transport with minimal licensing requirements. Mopeds were once all equipped with bicycle-like pedals (the source of the term, motor-pedal), but moped has been increasingly applied by governments to vehicles without pedals, based on their restricted engine displacement, speed, and/or power output. Mopeds occasionally resemble powered bicycles, but most are now step-through designs (of both kinds, having either large or small wheels) and step-over designs similar to a regular motorcycle. Although mopeds usually have two wheels, in some jurisdictions low-powered three or four wheeled vehicles are also classified as mopeds.

Comment

Working...
                                X