This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      mind = blown
      Originally posted by Minuki View Post
      Orange does.
      According to the oxford dictionary, Lozenge is a half rhyme, which would be good enough to use in a rap, but why would you use such a hard word to rhyme in a rap anyway?

Originally posted by anth

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        If we didnt think ours was the best, why would we practice it? "oh, Christianity is ok and all, but Hinduism is better. But Im too lazy for that shit. Too many dieties to remember". Anyone with a firm belief in what they do naturally think its best. If someone has no faith, what does it hurt for me to make a couple suggestions and maybe explain a couple things of what I believe? If you dont want to hear, I wont force you. But i see no harm in trying to bring the Lord into someone elses life if they are unsure about anything. having that foundation in your life really can help make the right choices in other aspects of what you do. its not just something to do for an hour on sunday morning. you need to own the ideals and live them.
        I don't have anything against the ideals, i have morals

I just dont agree with religion, I think all it does is create problems. Why does someone need someone else to interpret stories and tell them what it means? Cant they make their own connections and develop their own morals. Without someone telling them they are in the wrong.

Also I don't not believe in a god...I believe in a higher order that is in control of what happens, but not one anthropomorphic entity called god that is concerned with the everyday workings of you and I

Comment

• Originally posted by ImAwesome View Post

I just dont agree with religion, I think all it does is create problems. Why does someone need someone else to interpret stories and tell them what it means? Cant they make their own connections and develop their own morals. Without someone telling them they are in the wrong.

Also I don't not believe in a god...I believe in a higher order that is in control of what happens, but not one anthropomorphic entity called god that is concerned with the everyday workings of you and I
          I was going to agree with you 100% right up until that last part. But other than. We think alike.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

So you believe in the Adjustment bureau?

Comment

• Hey guise... Found the new RT regulars group photo.

Comment

• And no Hat, you arent the fuckyea guy...

From left to right..

Jesus christ, Kielan, Dave, Me, Sean, Jason

Everyone else, You miss out.

Comment

• Too late Ox, this one is better.

- Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Any difference in opinion will create a problem with the opposing view. the same is true for something as simple as sports teams. "i **** you because our teams are rivals". That is also an action that is learned and passed down through generations.

Story telling is the oldest form of education. the great thing about it, is that everyone will arrive at a different moral. and then we can discuss them. its not right vs. wrong. but a better way to see the same story from different angles. some of the more closed minded folks cant see that as a good thing, but it is. it aides in the growth of your spirituality.

since you already believe in "something", perhaps one day you'll realize that it was God all along that you were relating to. if you do, thats great! if not, thats the way it will be. I wont tell you you're wrong to believe what you do. Just like its ridiculous for you to thinks its wrong for us to handle out deep seeded beliefs the way we do.
                    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                      Too late Ox, this one is better.

In that case....

Kielan, Jason, Dude, Me, Sean, Dave, Hat.

Comment

• Fuck Hat he doesn't get in on this. Spencer is far more awesome, and Kevin needs to be in there as well.

And which Sean are we referring to?
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• hahaha Spencer put that on FB and tagged me as trollface. I made that my profile pic for a while

Comment

• Dave, dont you have more important issues at hand?

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                              Dave, dont you have more important issues at hand?
                              hahaahah far more important things i should be doing right now

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                                Fuck Hat he doesn't get in on this. Spencer is far more awesome, and Kevin needs to be in there as well.

And which Sean are we referring to?
                                Whos forever alone then?

Seandub is fuckyea guy 100%

Comment

Working...
                                X