X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This server lags way too much to watch that vid ffs....

Since when was an S2K a 4 seater? thats some fucking dangerous shit... Fucking stupid cunts.
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
      This server lags way too much to watch that vid ffs....

Since when was an S2K a 4 seater? thats some fucking dangerous shit... Fucking stupid cunts.
      my s2k was a 3 seater once lol
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• **** f'ing bible humpers....sorry anyone

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
          my s2k was a 3 seater once lol
          ive done that, but it was two girls in the passenger seat

Comment

• Originally posted by ImAwesome View Post
            **** f'ing bible humpers....sorry anyone
            not cool. some of us (mainly me) do take religion seriously. Just because you dont have faith, doesnt give you any right to talk down about those that want to share the positive message

Comment

not cool. some of us (mainly me) do take religion seriously. Just because you dont have faith, doesnt give you any right to talk down about those that want to share the positive message
              BahhahahahahhahahhahahhahahahBahhahahahahhahahhaha hhahahahBahhahahahahhahahhahahhahahahBahhahahahahh ahahhahahhahahahBahhahahahahhahahhahahhahahahBahha hahahahhahahhahahhahahahBahhahahahahhahahhahahhaha hahBahhahahahahhahahhahahhahahahBahhahahahahhahahh ahahhahahahBahhahahahahhahahhahahhahahahBahhahahah ahhahahhahahhahahahBahhahahahahhahahhahahhahahahBa hhahahahahhahahhahahhahahah
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Comment

• if you are, I don't **** people who practice any religion...I just **** the people who think theirs is the best and try to force it on anyone else or display it openly as if they are better...

Comment

But what the fuck fo trees and firetrucks have to do with church? let alone another car that is orange.

I guess those white guys were pretty gangster though, in the white s2k and shit.

Comment

• I'm fucking dying over here.

Religion sucks all it does is start problems. The end.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• According to those guys nothing rhymes with orange.

Comment

• I lol'd Kielans reply...

Comment

• Originally posted by ImAwesome View Post
                            if you are, I don't **** people who practice any religion...I just **** the people who think theirs is the best and try to force it on anyone else or display it openly as if they are better...
                            If we didnt think ours was the best, why would we practice it? "oh, Christianity is ok and all, but Hinduism is better. But Im too lazy for that shit. Too many dieties to remember". Anyone with a firm belief in what they do naturally think its best. If someone has no faith, what does it hurt for me to make a couple suggestions and maybe explain a couple things of what I believe? If you dont want to hear, I wont force you. But i see no harm in trying to bring the Lord into someone elses life if they are unsure about anything. having that foundation in your life really can help make the right choices in other aspects of what you do. its not just something to do for an hour on sunday morning. you need to own the ideals and live them.

Comment

According to those guys nothing rhymes with orange.
                              mind = blown

Comment

According to those guys nothing rhymes with orange.
                                Orange does.

Comment

Working...
                                X