Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      Damn you are winning.
      hell yea.
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• good morning RT
        Originally posted by M.Burroughs
        I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
          good morning RT
          ohayo

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
            ohayo
            ohaya, genki desuka?
            I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
              Depends on the car for me really.
              i agree. sunk will still pass for me as well. as long is it's slammed to the fullest.

Comment

• I think I'm going to be putting in more work this weekend, hope it goes somewhere..
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                  I think I'm going to be putting in more work this weekend, hope it goes somewhere..
                  pshhhhhhhhhhhhhha school is for suckers and nerds!!!

Comment

ohaya, genki desuka?
                    genki desu, anata wa?

i think i got that right, my conversational japanese aint so hot lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                      genki desu, anata wa?

i think i got that right, my conversational japanese aint so hot lol
                      well we just extinguished about all that i know in japanese lol. and yes its right

Comment

• That's it, I'm tired of living in a country that is basically just a big salt pile. Discovered a rust spot forming on my driver's side quarter panel today. then my dad just came in saying he found out that one of the fenders on my families 6 year old Chrysler Pacifica has now rusted and the paint is bubbling.

RT pick where I should move to in four years. Somewhere that the cars never rust.

Comment

well we just extinguished about all that i know in japanese lol. and yes its right
                          hahahaha good deal, then back to english

Comment

pshhhhhhhhhhhhhha school is for suckers and nerds!!!
                            Not school work ace.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
                              That's it, I'm tired of living in a country that is basically just a big salt pile. Discovered a rust spot forming on my driver's side quarter panel today. then my dad just came in saying he found out that one of the fenders on my families 6 year old Chrysler Pacifica has now rusted and the paint is bubbling.

RT pick where I should move to in four years. Somewhere that the cars never rust.
                              washington (state)

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                              hahahaha good deal, then back to english
                              engrish* arent you in australia?

Comment

washington (state)

engrish* arent you in australia?
                                nope, i live in ny lol

Comment

Working...
                                X