This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
    It's a fucking mini man. I refuse to look like that jerkoff running like 15x10 15x12 et0 or whatever that fucking idiot put on his car
    Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
    Got pix of it?
    Originally posted by skrapez View Post
    Paging Jason... He knows/has everything
    Found it.
    Post your build threads here! Keep us updated on what you're doing in your garage.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• I'd take sick fitment over tuck any day. Flush or poked looks infinitely cleaner than tucked imo.

Comment

• my sig pic... front wheel fitment... thats how the mini is going to be all around. when i say tuck im referring to the tires.... not hovercraft wheel status.
        cars and stuff

Comment

• That's too bad, your front fitment was something I waited for you to fix for the entire duration of that m3.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
            That's too bad, your front fitment was something I waited for you to fix for the entire duration of that m3.
            ? i perfectly lined up with the fender lol
            cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
              WTF!

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
              I'd take sick fitment over tuck any day. Flush or poked looks infinitely cleaner than tucked imo.
              If you ain't tucking, you're too high.

Originally posted by skrapez View Post
              my sig pic... front wheel fitment... thats how the mini is going to be all around. when i say tuck im referring to the tires.... not hovercraft wheel status.
              Should do same fitment as M3.
              Flush as fuck in the front and slight tuck in the rear.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• ya the M3 sucked because with the front slammed.... the rear always looked high if i had same wheel-fender gap all around. had to tuck a little so it didnt look soo goofy. (i could have raised the front.... but who the hell in their right mind would ever do that??????)
                cars and stuff

Comment

• What part of the front fitment was flush as fuck?

Comment

• what an awful night, nothing to do and its pouring
                    Titanium Grey Metallic E39 M5
                    flickr

Comment

• Anyone can slam the shit out of their car man, not everyone can nail fitment. Again, just my personal taste. My car won't be as low as yours, not because I can't, simply because I don't like it.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                        What part of the front fitment was flush as fuck?
                        all of it?

cars and stuff

Comment

• I just had the most delicious rueben.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I think this is pretty good fitment. Maybe little lower in the rear.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• there are not many pics of it after i pulled the camber out to where it should be. My wheel sits perfectly aligned with fender lip
                              cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                                I think this is pretty good fitment. Maybe little lower in the rear.

that was the plan. cut the inner fender lips out and bring the back down another 1/4 - 1/2". but im selling it instead haha
                                cars and stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X