This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    I wouldn't want a S15 anyway, and the R34 has to be one the ugliest cars ever built.
    Do you honestly like anything?

Comment

And anyways in America people bring cars in all the time, they just don't register them, (which really doesn't bother them anyway). So..
      Cheaters.

Comment

• I like the S15, I wouldn't want one. I **** the R34 I think its horrifically ugly, the motor is amazing, car looks like dick.

I don't understand why you care what I like either. A lot of people think the same way I do as well. And really no one in the US gives a FUCK about what cars are legal to import, because it still costs a fuckton to import them.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I like the S15, I wouldn't want one. I **** the R34 I think its horrifically ugly, the motor is amazing, car looks like dick.

I don't understand why you care what I like either. A lot of people think the same way I do as well. And really no one in the US gives a FUCK about what cars are legal to import, because it still costs a fuckton to import them.
          Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
            I wonder how much S15s will be in three years....
            all up to the importing company. I have a friend that imports abunch of cars every year, Usually 4-6 cars a year and tons of parts, He goes there 3times a year and fills a container full of parts and another with 2 cars.
            Originally posted by Jesus Christ
            he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

I like the S15, I wouldn't want one. I **** the R34 I think its horrifically ugly, the motor is amazing, car looks like dick.

I could get a S14 Silvia In better shape with the mods i want for less then an OK shape S14 240 with an SR down in the US.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• No care lol.

LHD is more convenient anyway..
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• its a tossup for me, I've driven a few RHD cars and they feel pretty comfy.Driving's not that bad unless you go to pass on a busy 2lane road.

Comment

• Originally posted by benz88 View Post
                    its a tossup for me, I've driven a few RHD cars and they feel pretty comfy.Driving's not that bad unless you go to pass on a busy 2lane road.
                    Drive thru things would suck.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Drive thru things would suck.
                      reverse or use a claw

Comment

• Sup guys.

I am in RAGE MODE because I cannot find a set of steelies for my car anywhere right now.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                          Sup guys.

I am in RAGE MODE because I cannot find a set of steelies for my car anywhere right now.
                          look in your sig..

Comment

• I'm trying to find another set.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Why more then 2 sets? i do not understandz./

Comment

• Originally posted by benz88 View Post
                                reverse or use a claw
                                Saw a chick hit a jack in the box in reverse in a skyline a few years back.

Comment

Working...
                                X