X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Then there is the Americans with their registering R32s as 240s....

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
      This is true but if under 15 years old it must be registered as a import. My 96' Miata squeezed just by that $300 piece of paper. Anything over 15 years and they don't seem to give a fuck lol. Putting the R34 with asterisks is really sketchy actually.
      Changed R34s to Fairlady Zs (300zx and older)
      Again you imported a LHD Miata. Nothings hard about it. It was from the US.
      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
      he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Post # 77,777

Edit: FUUUUUU

Comment

Then there is the Americans with their registering R32s as 240s....
          thats illegal and different. thier in the US. Not Canada.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• RHD cars are the devil

Comment

• Originally posted by benz88 View Post
              Again you imported a LHD Miata. Nothings hard about it. It was from the US.
              I know I was saying that for JDM and such they can only be imported if older than 15 years, going off the manufacturer date. But cars that are LHD and are under 15 years have to be put into the RIV program. We are so arguing the same thing here. Anyways 300zx's are go, any other car that's notable that I'm missing?

Do you know how the R34 was loopholed? Same as the Americans do it?

Comment

• Here Alex, Read up

Comment

thats illegal and different. thier in the US. Not Canada.
                  Damn crims, starting to become like the Aussies.

Comment

I know I was saying that for JDM and such they can only be imported if older than 15 years, going off the manufacturer date. But cars that are LHD and are under 15 years have to be put into the RIV program. We are so arguing the same thing here. Anyways 300zx's are go, any other car that's notable that I'm missing?

Do you know how the R34 was loopholed? Same as the Americans do it?
                    It was imported in Pieces and built as a kit car, Its also Registered as a kit car. Last time i seen it up forsale it was at $100,000.

Comment

• Alex you also realize that in the US we already have Zs, Soarers, Miatas, Rx-7s, s13,s14, and the AE86?
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                        Alex you also realize that in the US we already have Zs, Soarers, Miatas, Rx-7s, s13,s14, and the AE86?
                        Well no, You do not of Soarers or Fairlady Z's. Lol you have SC300/400's and you have 350Z's.

Comment

• Body style we have them. And we also have 300zx here...

IDGAF about the motor, anyone can import a motor, that shits not hard.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Here Alex, Read up about actually Importing RHD's before you try and preach about whats legal
                            http://www.tc.gc.ca/eng/roadsafety/s...-index-446.htm
                            Read through all of that while doing the paper work for my car. I'm now wondering how they brought the one R34 in. Kit cars are not legal in Canada, last time I checked, ....S15s and R34s in two years folks!

Wait Kit Cars are legal now?

Comment

• I wouldn't want a S15 anyway, and the R34 has to be one the ugliest cars ever built.

And anyways in America people bring cars in all the time, they just don't register them, (which really doesn't bother them anyway). So..
                              Last edited by Kielan; 03-22-2011, 04:53 PM.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I wonder how much S15s will be in three years....

Comment

Working...
                                X