This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
    Honda kids talk out their ass a lot anyway so thats a good place to set people straight for sure.
    lol check that thread now
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• I use to watch I love lucy on nick @ night lol. My favorite episode was when her and her friend were on the line for I think chocolate and they went crazy because it was getting faster.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
        I use to watch I love lucy on nick @ night lol. My favorite episode was when her and her friend were on the line for I think chocolate and they went crazy because it was getting faster.
        god damn that was a funny episode

Ever catch the one with Harpo? Fucking hilarious
        -George
        flickr

Comment

• seriously, i havent had this much fun in a thread in a long time
          Come in! Tell us a little bit about yourself and your cars.

me = transparent

Comment

• Flipper used to be my jam, that show was awesome

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
              A question for you youngsters: Do you kids know about shows like I Love Lucy, Flipper, or the Andy Griffith Show?

I had this kid that was just graduating high school ask me what tune I was whistling at work. It was the theme song form the Andy Griffith show. Nick at Night used to play stuff like this all the time back in the 90s. None of these Family Guy and adult swim shenanigans, but classic sitcoms. Shit the Dick Van Dyke show too!

...I feel old haha
              If you consider me a kid (17 graduating HS in 9 days), then yes I know them and I have watched many of them. When my Grandma comes up (quite often) I just watch them with her, they are hilarious. TV Land FTW!

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
              lol check that thread now

Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
              I use to watch I love lucy on nick @ night lol. My favorite episode was when her and her friend were on the line for I think chocolate and they went crazy because it was getting faster.
              Of which show?
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                If you consider me a kid (17 graduating HS in 9 days), then yes I know them and I have watched many of them. When my Grandma comes up (quite often) I just watch them with her, they are hilarious. TV Land FTW!

Of which show?
                good times over there hahaha

Comment

• so, I finally get to start trying to find me a good set of s50 (m3) cams for the 325is. I've been waiting for this day to come for over a year, way before the 5speed swap lol

-Dan

Comment

• currently viewing this topic: 0 users 9 guests.

I'm betting it's mostly us
                    -George
                    flickr

Comment

currently viewing this topic: 0 users 9 guests.

I'm betting it's mostly us
                      lol probably. its entertaining hahahaha

Comment

• so seeing your girl friend via web chat only sucks really bad

Comment

• at least you've got a girl man. I pretty much only talk to one girl, and she's a crazy bitch of an ex. It's pathetic
                          -George
                          flickr

Comment

• Yea, I do feel extremely lucky, And its so worth it to miss her, but it still sucks to go from seeing someone who is the love of your life and also one of your best friend every day to not seeing them period

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                              Yea, I do feel extremely lucky, And its so worth it to miss her, but it still sucks to go from seeing someone who is the love of your life and also one of your best friend every day to not seeing them period
                              Wish I could even relate., but nope. Haven't had a real and meaningful relationship with a girl. Said the words, but realized I didn't even come close to meaning it.

It must really suck though. When's the next time you'll get to see her?
                              -George
                              flickr

Comment

Wish I could even relate., but nope. Haven't had a real and meaningful relationship with a girl. Said the words, but realized I didn't even come close to meaning it.

It must really suck though. When's the next time you'll get to see her?
                                Yes this is the first girl I've really really liked, spent every day with her since december basically, I can find something wrong with people really easily and I can't find anything I don't like about her, She is for sure a keeper and I intend on doing so, We don't have anything written in stone, but I'm going to try to go out there in a couple weeks and we're going to go camping for my birthday, all still in the planning phase, but it really sucks not being able to wake up and see her gorgeous face in the morning

Comment

Working...
                                X