This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
    Why is this even a doubt in your mind... DO IT.
    wheels = installing the GC = i might not be able to get into my parking lot

hahahahaha
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Who cares if you can't get in, all that matters is that it will look boss.

I say cut down the speedbumps with the undercarriage. It will take a bit of time, but soon enough it would be done.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• unrelated, sometimes nothing is better than being a dick on the forums hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
          unrelated, sometimes nothing is better than being a dick on the forums hahaha
          x9023523825903462
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• My favorite dubstep tunes:

Digital Controller - Flux Pavillion

Garbage - Numbernin6
            Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Lights - Ellie Goulding
            Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Dubbin' Home - Sketch

Eyes on Fire - Sketch (by far my favorite tune. The bass is so nasty)

Sierra Leone - Mt. Eden Dubstep

Hold On (sub focus remix) - Rusko
            Subscribe for more Dubstep and Drum and Bass tracks.Alot of people these days are saying Rusko has fallen way behind the game and im not one to disagree but ...

-Dan

Comment

x9023523825903462

Comment

Last real day of high school tomorrow.

And that video is hilarious I met that guy singing up in Danbury, what is his name on here?
                yea hes pretty cool used to have a bagged mk3 jetta but when i said here i meant like CT my bad dont think hes on here ill tell him if i bump into him again
                Originally posted by TheNeek
                BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• Dave is he dead yet? Which one are you?
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Dave is he dead yet? Which one are you?
                    on that forum i have 3 names. Transparent, RedlinedDA (moderator lol) and ImSoFuckingTough

Comment

• At ImSoFuckingTough... Seems like you are a real post whore over there hahahah. That guy is a moron though, I love the "OP is a liar, fuck this thread", and the turbo comment I literally 'd at that.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

At ImSoFuckingTough... Seems like you are a real post whore over there hahahah. That guy is a moron though, I love the "OP is a liar, fuck this thread", and the turbo comment I literally 'd at that.
                        i am. my other 2 names have 4000+ each also. all post numbers are from 02 and on, but ive been a member since 98. thats the forum i go to when i want to really fuck with people. i cant do that here, we are trying for a better atmosphere than that.

Comment

• Honda kids talk out their ass a lot anyway so thats a good place to set people straight for sure.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Honda kids talk out their ass a lot anyway so thats a good place to set people straight for sure.
                            true story. its also pretty fucking fun hahah.

Comment

• Why is it that I babysit people who are 4 years older than me at my job?
                              Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• A question for you youngsters: Do you kids know about shows like I Love Lucy, Flipper, or the Andy Griffith Show?

I had this kid that was just graduating high school ask me what tune I was whistling at work. It was the theme song form the Andy Griffith show. Nick at Night used to play stuff like this all the time back in the 90s. None of these Family Guy and adult swim shenanigans, but classic sitcoms. Shit the Dick Van Dyke show too!

...I feel old haha
                                -George
                                flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X