This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
    I just made this for a buddy. I'm 'ing all over the place. Just thought I'd share it with you people
    George, I just pissed myself with laughter for the second time.

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
    yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• fucking people. theres no need to call me all day long, send emails and PMs on the forums. i told you this morning your shit will ship tomorrow. fucking fuck, relax
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• This is by far the funniest thread i've ever read, some of the shit you guy's say is funny as !

I need to comment in here more often !

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
            it was a straight show, too bad the weather was shit half the time. i did get some decent pics though
            yea i wanted to show my friend this video of this dude from here singing justin bieber dont know if you care but here it is
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5PE6ih4OQY
            Originally posted by TheNeek
            BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• Last real day of high school tomorrow.

And that video is hilarious I met that guy singing up in Danbury, what is his name on here?
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• my computer can't say fucker correctly.....i'm disappointed
                Pose for the frame

Comment

• Originally posted by hero View Post

is that a peso?
                  |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                  Drama you are like god
                  Originally posted by SwearBear
                  Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• I still **** school tomorrow is my last real day.. And I have an assignment due that is worth half my quarter grade...
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                      I still **** school tomorrow is my last real day.. And I have an assignment due that is worth half my quarter grade...
                      thats fucked

Comment

• so.....I believe are finals are worth 50% of our grade
                        |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                        Drama you are like god
                        Originally posted by SwearBear
                        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Finals count as their own like quarter in my school, I have to take 3. Physics, Math, English, those will be done next week. I don't really care about them seeing as they don't matter at all to me.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Been doing this thing since 3:45 still not done yet...
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• according to my math, i can still afford to sped 1000-1500 on wheels this month and still be able to afford furnishing an apartment completely. hmmmmmmmmm

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                                according to my math, i can still afford to sped 1000-1500 on wheels this month and still be able to afford furnishing an apartment completely. hmmmmmmmmm
                                Why is this even a doubt in your mind... DO IT.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X