X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
    dude you sooooooo need a fat chick, mac n cheese and a joint
    doesn't everyone? i def need a joint, and a fat chick. haven't fucked in far too long.
    -George
    flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Krank View Post
      x2
      -George
      flickr

Comment

• i think EVERYONE should at least try smoking weed once in the same fashion they open mindedly tried alcohol

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

arent you half black?

Yeah I am.
          Originally posted by Krank View Post
          Same thing really. I'm sure someone would pick you up from the airport and drive you around all weekend. I will probably be Kielan's driver until I start drinking and then he'll have to drive me around.
          Hahah if your drunk, chances are I am too

But seriously,
          1. You will be my driver.
          2. If I need to be your DD, I will be your DD.
          3. Its going to be awesome.
          Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
          i think EVERYONE should at least try smoking weed once in the same fashion they open mindedly tried alcohol
          I used to... A LOT. I stopped, cause at the time cops in my town were going crazy with drug busts, and getting caught wasn't something I wanted to happen, so I just did. Since then (last summer) I haven't smoked since.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

i think EVERYONE should at least try smoking weed once in the same fashion they open mindedly tried alcohol
            this. i try and keep just how much i smoke and how much i think everyone should try it under wraps, but i agree so much. i went from thinking everyone who smokes is a dirty drug addict, to on occasion smoking it every day for extended periods of time (but as a night cap, if that makes a difference [it doesn't])

i'd rather be really high than just as drunk. but of course one is less illegal than the other, so until that gets rectified, we're in a boat with a hole.
            -George
            flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              Hahah if your drunk, chances are I am too

But seriously,
              1. You will be my driver.
              2. If I need to be your DD, I will be your DD.
              3. Its going to be awesome.
              this.

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
              you sir, win this battle.
              “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

I used to... A LOT. I stopped, cause at the time cops in my town were going crazy with drug busts, and getting caught wasn't something I wanted to happen, so I just did. Since then (last summer) I haven't smoked since.
                just stopped cold turkey (both because i ran out and haven't found a new source at home and because i need a job) but what's stopping you from picking it back up? just curious.
                -George
                flickr

Comment

• I just said to myself that I wouldn't. To me as awesome as being high is, it isn't worth the risk to me. I'm just paranoid like that. Having my friend get arrested, kinda put me off. Who knows that may change. But right now, I am doing just fine without it, and I don't think I will ever really have a huge desire to do it again.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
                    just stopped cold turkey (both because i ran out and haven't found a new source at home and because i need a job) but what's stopping you from picking it back up? just curious.
                    you didn't ask me but I stopped cold turkey too. Had a really bad experience with smoking hash and haven't smoked since. April of '09. Wouldn't mind picking it up again but I don't really care for it enough to and my job tests me.

Comment

I just said to myself that I wouldn't. To me as awesome as being high is, it isn't worth the risk to me. I'm just paranoid like that. Having my friend get arrested, kinda put me off. Who knows that may change. But right now, I am doing just fine without it, and I don't think I will ever really have a huge desire to do it again.
                      i can understand that.

im from ny and we have pretty 'laxed weed laws.

ive been pulled over and let go with up to an 1/8th. i smoke in the middle of times square whenever i go out there so im def not paranoid

Comment

• lol all this weed talk...

im gonna roll one right now

Comment

• Yeah NY does have easier laws on it, and in the city cops typically have bigger problems to deal with than some guy smoking.

Ughh, why am I not tired yet...
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

its nothing spesh

*shrugs*

goes better then beer though, lol.

Comment

• me either...im wired right now.

im doing electrical diagrams as i talk to you guys

Comment

Ughh, why am I not tired yet...
                                i'm laying it down in the "sorry, there goes your night thread" go over there and fire off some baby gravy out of your fun shuttle. Maybe then you'll get tired.

Comment

Working...
                                X