This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Krank View Post
    I think brunettes are just closest whores and blondes are more on the surface.

Conclusion: all girls are whores whether you see it or not.
    Truth.
    Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
    neat. what kind of car again? (another way of remembering other members)

but yeah rolls are a deal breaker. that shit is totally not ok. and i'm definitely holding girls to a higher standard than myself.
    I'm like a twig so I'm willing to take a girl who is a little thick, but rolls... No.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i mean errr... i'm a bear?
      -George
      flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
        neat. what kind of car again? (another way of remembering other members)

but yeah rolls are a deal breaker. that shit is totally not ok. and i'm definitely holding girls to a higher standard than myself.
        Had a dumped 98 Protege, and am currently working on a dumped 93 Miata.

I'm okay with slightly chubby chicks, as long as they're cute.
        However, maximum number of chins is 1.

Comment

• Originally posted by kartikeya View Post
          Had a dumped 98 Protege, and am currently working on a dumped 93 Miata.

I'm okay with slightly chubby chicks, as long as they're cute.
          However, maximum number of chins is 1.
          hmm, i'm pretty sure i only recognize the name, sorry. but bitchin, i wish i could fit in a little two door. even in the convertible 3 series the top of the windshield was BELOW eye level. fucking blows, because i'd love a beater miata or a clean s2000.

and yeah, i guess my girl is "chubby" but if you've got more than one chin i'm outta there.
          -George
          flickr

Comment

• totally random, but i somehow managed to talk my gf into nsfw pictures. i have zero game and i'm still giddy at the idea, let alone the pictures.

...just thought i'd let my fellow stancers know?
            -George
            flickr

Comment

• im gonna be pissed if you dont show them nsfw pics

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• I don't and will not fuck a fat chick or a chick that is thicker in the waist. I am too picky.

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
                you sir, win this battle.
                “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

• sorry jesus, but while i think you're a stand up guy with a pretty good message, i don't really care.

but i have totally thought about it. such a shame my laptop is busted and i don't feel like learning how to upload pictures to photobucket from my phone.
                  -George
                  flickr

Comment

• wow i guess you guys havent fucked a fat chick then had her make mac n cheese and roll you a joint.

sure the pretty ones do the same but the bigger ones appreciate it so much more

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
                      but i have totally thought about it. such a shame my laptop is busted and i don't feel like learning how to upload pictures to photobucket from my phone.
                      blue balls much? jeez

How about you e-mail them to yourself.

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
                      you sir, win this battle.
                      “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                        wow i guess you guys havent fucked a fat chick then had her make mac n cheese and roll you a joint.
                        brb, off to find a fat chick and hope my gf don't mind. that sounds amazing. you had me at "fucked" but the joint was the cherry on top of that cake. which was recently eaten by a fat chick.
                        -George
                        flickr

Comment

• I'm gunna lower my standards a bit this weekend and see where it gets me.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                            I'm gunna lower my standards a bit this weekend and see where it gets me.
                            inside a fat chick?
                            -George
                            flickr

Comment

• Thick chick... Fat chick what I would consider to have rolls, and generally just not attractive..
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                                I'm gunna lower my standards a bit this weekend and see where it gets me.
                                all jokes aside they are 100x more down to earth nnot to mention they tend to be smarter.

most importantly they fuck like a minx because they want to keep you happy. ive fucked my fair share of "hot chicks" and the fatter ones get busier hands down.

Comment

Working...
                                X