X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    Will NEVER happen.

Whatever you say loser.

And fark.. I should be trying to sleep, but I'm not tired at all...
    You never sleep. You need a girl to tire you out and then would sleep more, and cuddle, if that's your thing.

I'm going to start arguing with my mentor in my online class. Hopefully I get a good reaction.

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
    you sir, win this battle.
    “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

I had a purple t-shirt on , and yeah Mike gave me a little star shock not gunna lie.

But yeah next big show on the East Coast I'm not really sure what it is...

But you should go to Tailored. I am.
      Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      I look up to the guy I guess. He's taught me a bunch meeting him in person was just like "wow never thought this would actually happen."

Well that and I am really shy when I meet new people...
      yeah i wasn't like "omg that's mike bfurroughs!" it was more like "that dude has a really sweet car, i didn't think i'd get follow him down the strip in ocean city in another e28, let alone touch rusty and then wipe some of the oil on my jeans." i just didn't expect to be from minnesota, in maryland, meeting a guy from tennessee.

and when (and where) is tailored? i'm too lazy to head back to the home page and find out.
      -George
      flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Krank View Post
        You never sleep. You need a girl to tire you out and then would sleep more, and cuddle, if that's your thing.

I'm going to start arguing with my mentor in my online class. Hopefully I get a good reaction.
        That'd be nice (cuddling is always good), I lay awake thinking a lot, I tend to think way too hard about certain things, if I had someone to take that off my mind, that would be awesome.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
          and when (and where) is tailored? i'm too lazy to head back to the home page and find out.
          Seattle. August 6th.

Comment

yeah i wasn't like "omg that's mike bfurroughs!" it was more like "that dude has a really sweet car, i didn't think i'd get follow him down the strip in ocean city in another e28, let alone touch rusty and then wipe some of the oil on my jeans." i just didn't expect to be from minnesota, in maryland, meeting a guy from tennessee.

Tacoma, Washington.

August 6th.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Oh there is no doubt about that, I guess its more because I respect him a great deal and he's taught me a lot so I guess there is/was some idolizing going on. Even though I talk to him a bunch I feel like an annoying fan sometimes rather than a friend, no fault of his of course.

I do agree that some people do really idolize the wrong people and ideas, I can think of a few cases where that is true.
              like that new MTV show skins.

what a fucking mess

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                like that new MTV show skins.

what a fucking mess
                Anyone who idolizes anyone from a MTV show, needs a reality check.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

That'd be nice (cuddling is always good), I lay awake thinking a lot, I tend to think way too hard about certain things, if I had someone to take that off my mind, that would be awesome.
                  Go to that buttfucking frat and find a cute chick and tell her all the guys there do anal and explain it to her and then start talking about something different. She'll then realize all the guys are fags when you are talking about something unimportant and then she'll want to leave. Then go get food/walk/another party with her. Flawless.

Comment

Anyone who idolizes anyone from a MTV show, needs a reality check.
                    the things they teach the kids now a days makes me want to get a vasectomy

Comment

dude you sooooooo need a fat chick, mac n cheese and a joint

Comment

i hear you, i just think people in general these days are idolizing the wrong people or ideas.
                        Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                        i probably dont get ask a millionth of the question he gets asked and it tends to get old FAST.

my rule of thumb is if i feel like a creep im probably being creepy haha
                        yeah i definitely was being creepy. but i'm shy and shit like that, so i was waiting for him to not be surrounded by people before i made an awkward introduction. but yeah, no idolization and i can understand how much it must suck being constantly bothered.

Originally posted by Krank View Post
                        Seattle. August 6th.
                        Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                        Tacoma, Washington.

August 6th.
                        tacoma, or seattle!? and i saw the location and cringed. but the date might mean i could be out there for the show. depends on what i have to spend my money on between then and now.
                        -George
                        flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Krank View Post
                          Go to that buttfucking frat and find a cute chick and tell her all the guys there do anal and explain it to her and then start talking about something different. She'll then realize all the guys are fags when you are talking about something unimportant and then she'll want to leave. Then go get food/walk/another party with her. Flawless.
                          I won't go to that frat, but I will go to another haha, hopefully all goes well.
                          the things they teach the kids now a days makes me want to get a vasectomy
                          So true.
                          dude you sooooooo need a fat chick, mac n cheese and a joint
                          Minus that last part (I don't smoke weed), but yeah that sounds awesome..
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• arent you half black?

Comment

tacoma, or seattle!? and i saw the location and cringed. but the date might mean i could be out there for the show. depends on what i have to spend my money on between then and now.
                              Same thing really. I'm sure someone would pick you up from the airport and drive you around all weekend. I will probably be Kielan's driver until I start drinking and then he'll have to drive me around.

Comment

arent you half black?

Comment

Working...
                                X