• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    times two. i could go for a beer also
    mmmm beer. i think i may make a stop on the way home for sure

Comment

• Originally posted by .:Heather:. View Post
      mmmm beer. i think i may make a stop on the way home for sure
      thats a solid plan. i bought some beers last night, and some whiskey.
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Ughhhh fuck being grounded.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
          Ughhhh fuck being grounded.
          No drift show?

Btw, fuck Pandora and it's 40 hour monthly limit.. I'm now a Slacker radio fan.

Originally posted by checkmate2006
          SPOCK your so young errr are you Sulu

Comment

• So, i took the car to the Periodical Vehicle Inspection that's mandatory once the car reachs 4 years old.

And it passed with flying colors. Even though my EGR is dying on me, and one of the stop lights decides to work half the day and takes the rest of the day off.

And the funny tidbit: The guy who did the test is from my grandmother's village and is currectly modifying his car. Quite funny, considering that our laws are quite bad in terms of car modifications.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atlantian View Post
              No drift show?

Btw, fuck Pandora and it's 40 hour monthly limit.. I'm now a Slacker radio fan.
              No drift....

At least I have work 6-8 so I can get out of the house for a bit and I don't have to kill myself.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Sun_Tze View Post
                So, i took the car to the Periodical Vehicle Inspection that's mandatory once the car reachs 4 years old.

And it passed with flying colors. Even though my EGR is dying on me, and one of the stop lights decides to work half the day and takes the rest of the day off.

And the funny tidbit: The guy who did the test is from my grandmother's village and is currectly modifying his car. Quite funny, considering that our laws are quite bad in terms of car modifications.
                Where do you live??

Comment

No drift....

At least I have work 6-8 so I can get out of the house for a bit and I don't have to kill myself.
                  wait...you're not going now? i'm confused.

Comment

No I am going to FD just not the local event today...
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

No I am going to FD just not the local event today...
                      oh ok good haha

Comment

• so
                        bmx today, then get back at 10 or 11.
                        Then cut hair.
                        Then get camera ready, then ask my mom if I could use here DSLR camera.
                        She says no and I tell her to empty card and charge camera incase she changes her mind.
                        Play skate 3 and FM3.
                        then sleep.
                        Then wake up at around 7.
                        take shower,
                        eat b-feast,
                        brush teeth,
                        get ready,
                        then off to drift show.

Thats my plan for today
                        |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                        Drama you are like god
                        Originally posted by SwearBear
                        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

Portugal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sun_Tze View Post
                            So, i took the car to the Periodical Vehicle Inspection that's mandatory once the car reachs 4 years old.

Originally posted by Sun_Tze View Post
                            Portugal.
                            Haha... America ftmfw, we can modify our cars to crazy extents and use the extra horsepowers that we paid for + get away with it without any serious punishments..

Originally posted by Drama View Post
                            so
                            bmx today, then get back at 10 or 11.
                            Then cut hair.
                            Then get camera ready, then ask my mom if I could use here DSLR camera.
                            She says no and I tell her to empty card and charge camera incase she changes her mind.
                            Play skate 3 and FM3.
                            then sleep.
                            Then wake up at around 7.
                            take shower,
                            eat b-feast,
                            brush teeth,
                            get ready,
                            then off to drift show.

Thats my plan for today
                            Ughhh.. I need to get a live subscription to hang out with you and Kieland on FM3...

And I'm considering a buzz cut because I'm going to be wearing a full faced racing helmet a lot soon... sweat + long hair + enclosure = bad smells and discomfort.

Oh, and fuck the City of Kent's prosecuting attorney's office, I filed a letter with them requesting a discovery of evidence packet for my case, and they sent me a short 1 paragraph letter saying that "all public records including certifications of speed measuring devices are available to the general public during normal court hours".

Seriously, the fuck.

Now I will have to drive down to Kent (half an hour to an hour depending on how dense the traffic is) to acquire evidence that are going to be used against me (which I have a constitutional right to having) and pay 50 cents a page for it.

I'm pissed, on top of the fact that my mechanic called me and said that "someone fiddled with the electronics to your ignition and now it's jammed in there". I had to explain to him that he should put WD40 in the cracks and wiggle it. He laughed at me saying that I'm just a kid etc etc. And I asked him how bad it is jammed in there. He said that if they tugged any harder the electronics and plastic housing would just turn to mush.

I said I was going down there in person to check, he calls me back 30 minutes later and says they got it out and followed my tip.

WHAT THE HELL.

So pissed that when my friend called, I accidentally shouted at her...

People need to get better at their jobs, fucking slackjob attorneys and snide auto mechanics..

Comment

• Originally posted by dfreshx00 View Post
                              sushi fish or pet fish
                              Man, some sushi would hit the spot right now.

I just want a plate of mackerel, salmon, and yellow tail..

:stomach grumbles:

Comment

Anyone know where I can get tires mounted for super cheap?
                                my friend can do it at his shop for cheap mounted and balanced
                                Originally posted by TheNeek
                                BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

Working...
                                X