X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I love finding something I want on ebay, getting all hyped to buy it, and then seeing that the seller has took it off. Seriously, wtf is that shit.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
        I love finding something I want on ebay, getting all hyped to buy it, and then seeing that the seller has took it off. Seriously, wtf is that shit.
        Story of my life bro, story of my life.... Speaking of story of my life. It really sucks to have a really good friend (we are talking girls here) that you really really really really really care about, and would do anything for her, kind of girl who just makes your day on the worst days of your life, that you have crushed on since basically the day you met her, but don't want to screw up what you have with her, because she is also you best friend in the world. And she just happens to be the best looking girl you know... Yeah thats the story of my life right there, that and stuff being taken off eBay right as you are about to pull the trigger haha.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Push her up against a wall and start making out with her lol Ladies love that shit

Side note: a whole s52 (obd2 M3) head on ebay for $950 obo and hes local to me. why the fuck can't I have money out the ass.

-Dan

Comment

Push her up against a wall and start making out with her lol Ladies love that shit

Side note: a whole s52 (obd2 M3) head on ebay for $950 obo and hes local to me. why the fuck can't I have money out the ass.
            Yeah well here's the problem with that.
            1. She lives in Boston which is 3 hours from here.
            2. Next time I see her is Saturday, but she is going to Prom with her ex and I am not going to prom at all ( I was going to go to prom with her this year, but then she started dating this guy here who I have known since preschool, and they only broke up like a month ago which was after he bought the tickets. FML).
            3. I will be at the same afterparty as her (after I come back from Formula D ) but her ex and my good friend (same person) will be there so its mad awks.
            4. I have no idea how she feels about me and I'm not friends with any of her friends so I can't just ask.
            5. I have no balls when it comes to this type of stuff. I prob should man up, but I just don't have that courage.

The reason you don't have money out the ass, is because its actually damn near impossible (unless you eat money which would be really weird) to have money coming out of your ass. So there is a simple answer to your question.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I seriously thought about robbing a bank or giving hand jobs (with gloves on) for $1000

Friends don't cock block friends. So if shes drunk, pull her away and tell her you have a secret to tell her. Then just kiss her there and touch her their and baby you will fall in love hahahaha Just like the song says. OR get drunk, make your move, then if it backfires you were drunk so fuck it lol

Although I do have to warn you, I dated this girl once who been with my best friend. Shits awkward knowing you and your friend have been in the same place if you know what I mean lol

-Dan

Comment

• One problem with that plan (that was the original plan), my friend who is having the after party informed me last night that there will be no alcohol, because of his parents or some gay shit like that. I really wish there was a way that me and her could just go to a totally different after party. Or like my house after, but thats just not gunna happen. Most likely what will happen is that we will take like a long walk or something and who knows what will happen. I can hope right.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I <3 being fucked up

the reality with girls man is that you tell them straight up how you feel about her so you're not sitting here thinking so hard about how she feels about you. truth is, some real close friends dissapate in thin air. fortune favors the bold. lay out your cards and take things as they go.
                  Pose for the frame

Comment

• water bottles + sprite + vodka = nobody will ever know and just look like your sippin water all night lol

Ever hear of Rohypnol? lol

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by Ezze90 View Post
                      I <3 being fucked up

the reality with girls man is that you tell them straight up how you feel about her so you're not sitting here thinking so hard about how she feels about you. truth is, some real close friends dissapate in thin air. fortune favors the bold. lay out your cards and take things as they go.

That's some philosophical stuff right there. You sober? Hahahahah.

Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                      water bottles + sprite + vodka = nobody will ever know and just look like your sippin water all night lol

Ever hear of Rohypnol? lol
                      You act like I'm not in HS hahah. I know all the tricks, but his parents are searching our stuff before we come in. They are psycho man. So the long walk is my best bet.

Rohypnol . I wanna get with her, not rape her hahahah.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• put it outside the bathroom window, go to take a piss then reach out and grab the bottle? Jees, I just use to walk into my friends house with bottles and cases right past their parents. I tried to seduce my friends mom once. That was a funny time.

And its not rape if you yell surprise. Just saying.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                          That's some philosophical stuff right there. You sober? Hahahahah.
                          I may be on some....performance enhancing drugs, so yes....technically

honestly it's the hardest thing about is you just gotta get past it the first time, then if it ever happens again it'll be done at the right moment when you let it out i'm sure.
                          Pose for the frame

Comment

• ^ I didnt know enzyte got you fucked up Alec hahahaha

-Dan

Comment

put it outside the bathroom window, go to take a piss then reach out and grab the bottle? Jees, I just use to walk into my friends house with bottles and cases right past their parents. I tried to seduce my friends mom once. That was a funny time.

And its not rape if you yell surprise. Just saying.
                              Ahh the surprise rule saving countless men everyday around the world haha.

My friend when he was on all sorts of things, actually hooked up with this kids mom at a party (she is the definition of MILF). But that's a story for a different time haha.

The bathroom on the first floor is quite literally in the middle of the house so no getting to that. I may just leave it somewhere, where I can find it on our walk. In fact that would be a reason for her to come with me, just for us to share. I just hope this all works out... Ahhh will I have the balls to do it is the question.

Originally posted by Ezze90 View Post
                              I may be on some....performance enhancing drugs, so yes....technically

honestly it's the hardest thing about is you just gotta get past it the first time, then if it ever happens again it'll be done at the right moment when you let it out i'm sure.
                              I know what you mean man. Hopefully it plays out well.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Just tell her you want to find out her offset. Problem solved.

-Dan

Comment

Working...
                                X